Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,242,181 Views | 19952 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by FincAg
Bunbury
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With spreads it's basically just as hard to lose on purpose as it is to win on purpose. Dan is a guy who rents two cars on vacation, I think he likes his creature comforts and would much rather be talking to Jub or Jake on the bus while he's in studio and on a plane.
Hincemm
AG
always keep safety in the back of your mind. just stay humble.

https://farmsafe811.org/
zag213004
AG
So on the hang zone Gordon just drank a shot of Jake's wife's breast milk
dave94
AG
zwhag2010 said:

So on the hang zone Gordon just drank a shot of Jake's wife's breast milk
They can't do what we do
WC87
AG
Hincemm said:

always keep safety in the back of your mind. just stay humble.

https://farmsafe811.org/
Shouldn't you keep safety in the front of your mind?

From their own website:

KEEP SAFETY TOP OF MIND
ftworthag02
AG
I have to mute it when it comes on
The Pilot
AG
less mino
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
The Eli interview was great and bringing Jub on to do Fake Michael Irvin really put it over the top. I'm not sure Eli ever realized it wasn't really Irvin.
double aught
AG
Eli Manning in studio with the Hangzone was quality.
Hincemm
AG
double aught said:

they were at the anatole, NOT in studio, you ******* *******
bthotugigem05
AG
Hincemm said:

double aught said:

Jason Garrett?
Hincemm
AG
Haha
Jack Ruby
Hincemm said:

double aught said:

I believe it's pronounced "anahole", according to the old Grey wolf
Bones08
AG
Over the past two weeks Dan has missed his two triple plays by a combined total by 71 points.
@NFLPlayerProps
Dan usually picks what he wants to happen instead of what is most likely to happen. Like most sports bettors.
Phat32
AG
@NFLPlayerProps said:

Dan usually picks what he wants to happen instead of what is most likely to happen. Like most sports bettors.

True, but no one saw OSU scoring 0 or the Pats getting smoked or Clemson getting smoked. It's one thing to not cover, but another to have a blowout in the opposite direction.

He's just having an epically bad year.
Chewy
AG
Gordo's coverage of last night's death row execution is why I still tune in every morning.

There's not a news source out there that will cover that story in that detail. He really shed an interesting light on that story.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Bones08 said:

Over the past two weeks Dan has missed his two triple plays by a combined total by 71 points.
His triple plays are -99 over the last three weeks. That's almost impossible.
double aught
AG
Shout out to Johnny Pants from this morning. Pretty funny character.
karmapoliceman
AG
What's up with all of the remotes lately? It seems like the frequency has increased.
dave94
AG
karmapoliceman said:

What's up with all of the remotes lately? It seems like the frequency has increased.

Even Chris Chris feeling the effects of inflation. Gotta pay for that cigarette boat somehow.

*bomp bomp-boh-bomp*
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Jub had a genius drive by line that I don't think Gordo or Craig caught.

When discussing leaves / yard work
Gordo: I don't really have access to a blower
Jub: Yeah, that's a problem most guys have
thriller03
AG
Heard that line, chuckled, and the immediately noticed that nobody else acknowledged it. It was low hanging fruit for sure, but still thought someone would catch on, or that they would lay out heavily on him for the obvious joke.
tk for tu juan
Plenty of new Greg Olsen material coming up
The Pilot
AG
The Pilot said:

Old School Brother said:

Not really, Dan is still 9 games back of 5th place. I think Dan loses these things on purpose because he likes doing the bits at the Super Bowl. Although, this one won't be executed at Media Day, so he won't get the same attention.
They are around the halfway mark. A 9-game gap can be erased easily in 2-3 wks.
Dan is 8-0 this week.
The Pilot
AG
5 games back of Jub. I want Jub on that roundtrip.
Hincemm
AG
junes the beta calling airshows 'inherently dangerous." not much better examples of recency bias.

surprised he made it out of the house this morning because there is so much danger out there.
powerbelly
AG
Hincemm said:

junes the beta calling airshows 'inherently dangerous." not much better examples of recency bias.

surprised he made it out of the house this morning because there is so much danger out there.
While he is obviously clutching his pearls, they are dangerous. Without looking there seem to be several fatalities per year at air shows. Driving to work is more dangerous.
PatAg
AG
powerbelly said:

Hincemm said:

While he is obviously clutching his pearls, they are dangerous. Without looking there seem to be several fatalities per year at air shows. Driving to work is more dangerous.
While I do agree that people are doing their usual "oh the huge manatee" about airshows, thats an argument I see often and I don't think its very good.

People have to drive to work, but you don't have to have an airshow.
Though then the counter argument to that is, of all the people out on the roads driving how many actually have to be at any given moment.
powerbelly
AG
For me, I know some things I do for fun are risky and could cost me my life. I am fine with that calculus. I assume these air show pilots are as well.

I don't think spectators fully understand the risks, but I can't think of the last airshow in the US that a spectator was harmed at.
Hincemm
AG
powerbelly said:

Hincemm said:

are there? I really don't know (and wouldn't assume either way tbh)
powerbelly
AG
Hincemm said:

powerbelly said:

Hincemm said:

are there? I really don't know (and wouldn't assume either way tbh)
Yes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5070662/

Quote:

The civil air show crash rate was 31 crashes per 1,000 civil air events. Of the 174 civil air show crashes that occurred during the study period [1993-2013], 91 (52%) involved at least one fatality; on average, 1.1 people died per fatal crash.

DannyDuberstein
AG
3% chance of an accident with half of those involving fatalities is actually a pretty horrific safety track record. I'm not Team Junes, but that is pretty bad if those stats are legit
Hincemm
AG
dang...yeah, it is.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Hincemm said:

dang...yeah, it is.
First Page Last Page
Page 440 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.