Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,246,243 Views | 19977 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by chupacabra tacos
FTAco07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
App doubling down on Peter King instead of Muse couldn't be a worse give/take
WC87
AG
Restart app. You'll lose Muse but it's now working fine, but only allows you to back up 24 or so mins. Assume the glitch lost that audio, and now it appears it's backing up the audio starting from end of glitch.
Hincemm
AG
Big 12 jub in mid season form
bert harbinson
AG
George says he didn't learn much about the Ags and King in game one, including his name...called him Hayes.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Junior said we should learn what we need to know about A&M by the end of October. Yeah, Craig, seeing the first 2 months of a 3 month season should tell us a lot. Also didn't know Nix had left AU until seeing Oregon play UGA.
AgGrad99
AG
You cant tell anything from A&M or texas because of who they played.

But 'you can already tell the defense is better for OU'....from their game against UTEP (UNT Beat UTEP 31-13).
DannyDuberstein
AG
I caught that too. "You can't tell anything from this game, but the D already looks like it will be a lot better". That is literally what he said about OU
Stive
AG
Did you guys know that Bo Nix transferred from Bama to Oregon.
AgGrad99
AG
It also cracked me up when he was talking about TCU (before they were in the B12), and how they just had to win 1 big game a year, and how that made other teams mad, because TCU had an easy schedule.

"It's a lot different having to play those teams every week, and not just get up for a game or two a year'

**Cough**Big12**Cough**
DannyDuberstein
AG
They should call these CFB segments "Two Idiots in the Airport" or something, because listening to them talk CFB always reminds me of dumbass conversations you can't help but overhear while waiting for a flight or while on a plane
PatAg
AG
Someone update the thread if they let us know when Bob might talk about our game, interested to hear his thoughts.
Yesterday
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

They should call these CFB segments "Two Idiots in the Airport" or something, because listening to them talk CFB always reminds me of dumbass conversations you can't help but overhear while waiting for a flight or while on a plane

Great Analogy.
Hincemm
AG
Stive said:

i thought about posting about this...it really doesn't bother me and was probably an honest mistake. these dudes talk for a living and are entitled to slip ups like this imo.

but generally speaking, they are pretty ignorant, esp stuff like craig's ou defense opinions..
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Hincemm said:

Stive said:

i thought about posting about this...it really doesn't bother me and was probably an honest mistake. these dudes talk for a living and are entitled to slip ups like this imo.

Giving the benefit of doubt despite all prior evidence.

You are a better man than I am.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I don't really care if he mixes up the team. I'm willing to chalk that up to slip. But the on-going AU drama and Nix going to Oregon was big news to anyone that follows CFB regularly at all.
Hincemm
AG
Agreed
Chewy
AG
I'm going to spend the next 4 months only listening to Jub and Junior talk college football just to see how outlandish they can be. It won't be for actual knowledge gain.

I'm telling myself this in hopes it saves me from having to replace my dash.
AgGrad99
AG
I like listening to Jub. He's like the loveable uncle who casually watches a lot of football, and misses the SWC...it's hard to get too worked up about his opinions either way.

TheBiggerEvent
AG
Ticket CFB takes have been so weak for a long time. They do bring on some "knowledge" guests but It's still so lacking.
zag213004
AG
Today on why today doesn't suck I lost it with the drops of norm giving it to junior with Corby watching and finishing off. That was so funny I'm still laughing about it
dave94
AG
I was laughing out loud during the replay of the Corso audio and then really lost it with the Revershon Players.

The Corso audio is a top five Ticket moment.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I like listening to Jub. He's like the loveable uncle who casually watches a lot of football, and misses the SWC...it's hard to get too worked up about his opinions either way.

The difference is the lovable uncle is a mechanic that nobody listens to and Jub gets paid (very well) to talk about sports.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
PatAg said:

Someone update the thread if they let us know when Bob might talk about our game, interested to hear his thoughts.

Bob was at the US Open, so I doubt he watched it.
Legal Custodian
AG
Yeah he really didn't talk about. Corby did but they really didn't have much to say. Corby said his Aggie friends were calling for Hayne's head after 6 minutes but that we need to let the kid breathe and see action against a real team before anything is done.
Hincemm
AG
Corby is right on that point btw. /ducks
Goldie Wilson
Legal Custodian said:

Yeah he really didn't talk about. Corby did but they really didn't have much to say. Corby said his Aggie friends were calling for Hayne's head after 6 minutes but that we need to let the kid breathe and see action against a real team before anything is done.
When he refers to his Aggie friends, I assume he just read a few posts on the texags football board
AgGrad99
AG
I mean, that's every fan base. The backup is always the most popular player, right? But I've heard way way more people complain about the OL than King, in general.

Doesn't surprise me that was his only takeaway from the Aggie game

Also, the OU fans booed Rattler, so...
InternetFan02
AG
Corby has Aggie friends? Or he is reading stuff on the OU message board again
The Pilot
AG
I bet he does. I've got sooner friends.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Anybody catch musical Musers this morning? George was going on and on about how awesome The Killers are and that they're coming to town in a couple weeks. He was telling Gordo and Junior they should both go. I think at the start of the next segment George revealed he wasn't going to concert. Gordo kept pushing George about why he wasn't going and George never really gave a reason. I was fully expecting George to spring some kind of bear trap on Gordo.
AgGrad99
AG
Gordo was just giving him a hard time because Jub had just did that whole segment on the Killers, but wasn't going to the upcoming concert.

That was a funny exchange.
PatAg
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

PatAg said:

Bob was at the US Open, so I doubt he watched it.
He may not have watched it live, but Bob eventually watches everything
Chewy
AG
Oh Bob watched it. Bob DEFINITELY watched it.

He's not gonna catch on with Jimbo's advisory group without watching it.
bert harbinson
AG
He'll watch at some point, but said he didn't watch 5 seconds of it live.
AgFB
AG
I love listening to music, but going to a live event is kind of a beating. Any my wife hates them as well.

Signed - Old Man.
First Page Last Page
Page 407 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.