Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,248,851 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by J.P. 03
Ervin Burrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty sure Killer's FIL is loaded…whether or not it's from oil I'm not sure.
752bro4
AG
FTAco07 said:

Unless she owns her own practice and the real estate it's in, vets don't actually make that much money.
I am intimately familiar of the pay range for vets and the industry.

Compared to Killer, as an associate, she makes 4-6x what he does. She may have family money too for all we know, but they're easily living a nice suburban upper middle class life. Compared to his counterparts we mentioned earlier , they're wealthy.
hoosier-daddy
Junk For Joy is the new Sweet Jack
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
hoosier-daddy said:

Junk For Joy is the new Sweet Jack

I was thinking this earlier today. It's amazing the garbage that advertisers roll out there.
mavsfan4ever
AG
They need to bring on Tara from the Wolf more often. That was a great segment. So great when people get to call out Dan for stuff he said 10+ years ago.
Chewy
AG
Good to have half ass college football realignment talk back since it means the Great Gordo is back!

I did love the discussion this morning where Jub's heart hurts even more over the latest moves and Junior doesn't even fully understand the texts he's getting from his inside source in the Pac 12.

It's not about brand and geography anymore. It's about eyeballs watching games. I do think UW and Oregon wind up in the Big 10 but right now everything hinges on what Notre Dame will do.

If the Big 10 truly wanted UW and Oregon they would have gone with USC and UCLA.

Notre Dame is the pin holding everything in place right now when it comes to Big 10 doing anything else.
Hincemm
AG
Did corby announce he's not going to talk about UCLA and USC until they actually win something?
bthotugigem05
AG
Was at a birthday party over the weekend and was talking about the little ticket with some people there and I brought up that the Hang Zone are my leaders of late. Two other guys at the table laughed a bit and another buddy of mine pointed out that they were the original guys who got the storefront at Valley View for two months and called it the Hang Zone.
Hincemm
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

Was at a birthday party over the weekend and was talking about the little ticket with some people there and I brought up that the Hang Zone are my leaders of late. Two other guys at the table laughed a bit and another buddy of mine pointed out that they were the original guys who got the storefront at Valley View for two months and called it the Hang Zone.
Was it DJ's dog's party, by chance?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Had a day of driving today and listened to th Hardline for the first time in a couple of years. Corby's story of AT&T hitting his waterline gives me tired head.
Hincemm
AG
i mostly only listen to OMG during the musers, but all i can think recently when junior chimes in, is that he must lead a very miserable life. whether its politics, weather, entertainment, etc. he seems to have a fatalistic view point on just about everything.

so sad.
Hincemm
AG
Fake jerry with "gun violence" coffee
Chewy
AG
This is why Gordo is my leader. I definitely LOLed at that.

I also thought all the small town talk was interesting this morning like they made some massive discoveries. It's how a large portion of this country lives. Probably not the majority anymore from a pure population standpoint but a lot of people still live in small towns.

They're so isolated in their world they find basic things amazing.

Not making fun of Jub as his heart is pure but when he broke down talking about his sister I really thought my stream cut out. He obviously just hit the mute button.
Danny Vermin
It's because he lives a lie. He would much rather be having butt sex with his bicycle buddies than be around his man-faced " wife".
Trucker 96
Craig is an enigma. Weird loner kid and largely loner adult that somehow hit it big in talk radio.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Danny Vermin said:

It's because he lives a lie. He would much rather be having butt sex with his bicycle buddies than be around his man-faced " wife".

Welcome back Danny! This thread missed you.
WC87
AG
Need 'butt sex bicycle buddies' on a throw pillow
Chewy
AG
It didn't land but Gordo went for it all asking Lee Majors about Jerry's illegitimate child.

I respect the effort.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
And Lee Majors started his interview saying Gordon, George, and Craig - looks like the Dwaine Caraway name drops got some new friends.

And he had a Pat Summerall moment when he corrected George and told him he was actually in Houston now.
Stive
AG
Man that "Jerry kid" question was awesome shut down radio.
Chewy
AG
I wish there was video of it so we can see George and Craig telling him to stand down after the first jab didn't land and Lee Majors clearly didn't know about it.

That's one of the few times Gordo couldn't hold it together trying to land the haymaker.
Hincemm
AG
Ted Emrick's ticket schtick might be the only thing I like about professional golf
Danny Vermin
Craig Miller questioning how someone could live a double life. That's rich coming from a butt pirate who's married to a woman( although she has a very manly face)
Nagler
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Craig Miller questioning how someone could live a double life. That's rich coming from a butt pirate who's married to a woman( although she has a very manly face)

Who hurt you?
'03ag
Nagler said:

Danny Vermin said:

Who hurt you?
Obviously it was Craig
dave94
AG
'03ag said:

Nagler said:

Danny Vermin said:

Who hurt you?
Obviously it was Craig
"Greg'
J.P. 03
AG
Why do you guys keep saying he's living a secret double life? Every time he mentions an article he read in Outside Magazine, he goes out of his way to say he also subscribes to Out Magazine, so this really shouldn't be considered breaking news.
The Pilot
AG
Those of you complaining about Hardline 5.0, hope you like WIP today.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The Pilot said:

Those of you complaining about Hardline 5.0, hope you like WIP today.

You know you don't have to listen to the ticket, right?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
But how else would we know what to complain about on this thread?
Goldie Wilson
Monty is the 7th best host on the Ticket, but can't carry a show solo. Him and Dan yesterday and WTDS today were both great
The Pilot
AG
I like Monty but mino as a host is a no go for me.
dave94
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Monty is the 7th best host on the Ticket, but can't carry a show solo. Him and Dan yesterday and WTDS today were both great

I agree that Monty with Dan is okay, but he cannot be the #1. That's why he and Mino are terrible, neither one is able to be that.

WIP is a total whip.

BTW…I hope everyone is realizing that Dan makes every iteration of a show work. He is IMO the best host. 100%
Hincemm
AG
Danny/Gil,

You guys hanging in there?
Bunbury
AG
Monty as the '3rd wheel' on the Hang Zone would be so great. But until Norm is ushered out, I'm done thinking Cat will ever do anything bold to progress the station forward.
First Page Last Page
Page 391 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.