Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,249,737 Views | 19987 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by chupacabra tacos
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
double aught said:

Sounds like he'll fit right in at Blinn by claiming A&M.

It must be challenging for those Blinn Team students to wait on the bus to go over to Blinn. So much shame.
Chewy
AG
The fact that Kyle Rittenhouse is still a newsmaker tells you all you need to know about the current state of affairs in this country. His 15 minutes should have been used up a long time ago.

Instead he gets to continue to be used as the ball in political volleyball because he's lazy bait for both sides.
The Pilot
AG
Chewy said:

The fact that Kyle Rittenhouse is still a newsmaker tells you all you need to know about the current state of affairs in this country. His 15 minutes should have been used up a long time ago.

Instead he gets to continue to be used as the ball in political volleyball because he's lazy bait for both sides.
I ventured over the politics thread on TA, there's an 11 pg thread praising the kid as some kind of hero.
NukeAg10
AG
He's not any kind of hero, but if he was in jail then it would be a great example of gross injustice. Like it or not, he's a public figure.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The Pilot said:

Chewy said:

I ventured over the politics thread on TA, there's an 11 pg thread praising the kid as some kind of hero.

Not sure what thread you're referencing but I'm going to go out an a limb and guess it's a direct response to the other side making him out to be a super villain racist. How do you see him?

That's why I was confused about Corby talking about football players beating him up. Does he realize Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people? That's a rhetorical question.
WC87
AG
Corby is a ****ing idiot
Law Hall 69-72
AG
I would have much rather seen Mike take Corby's place and have Corby go back to yuck monkey. Then if Corby quits, oh well.
powerbelly
AG
WC87 said:

Corby is a ****ing idiot
What did he say this time?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

I would have much rather seen Mike take Corby's place and have Corby go back to yuck monkey. Then if Corby quits, oh well.

+1

Corby half-asses everything and he's not bright enough to pull it off.
The Pilot
AG
Corby's kid likes steak.
WC87
AG
powerbelly said:

WC87 said:

Corby is a ****ing idiot
What did he say this time?

This was just me blogging out loud.
tk for tu juan
So they are just going talk about Rump Shaker without playing it?
agmag90
PatAg
AG

Now what
JAG03
AG
PatAg said:

Now what

Has to be producer for the hardline.
dvldog
AG
During Hardline - producer named perhaps?
J.P. 03
AG
Corby said it would be multiple announcements. Maybe a new host too?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I doubt host. But I could see ripple effect between producer, board ops, ticker, etc
Decay
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I doubt host. But I could see ripple effect between producer, board ops, ticker, etc

"...and Becca with Hostico Hostico"
J.P. 03
AG
Just Tired
i'd like to see julie return to full time on the hangzone.
Just Tired
J.P. 03 said:

please no... he would reduce my listening on anything he touched.
Danny Vermin
I saw this on a private ticket group.

MW03
AG
Oh man, of I never have to hear Sean bass on tickers,I would be so happy
Just Tired
gen x davey nice upgrade over danny.
J.P. 03
AG
Just Tired said:

gen x davey nice upgrade over danny.

I agree, but does that make him officially Tier 1 if he's not producing? I like Davey, but if there really was a Tier 1 slot available on the Hardline, I would have preferred Sirios.

Is it possible they actually did offer it to him and he turned it down, and this is their backup plan? Also seems weird that they'll tell Danny that there were no host slots available and then as soon as he quits they create one.
AgGrad99
AG
But Danny just isn't host material.

Sirios on the other hand woulda been freaking awesome on the HL
dave94
AG
I really hope this is some weak ass troll rumor. None of those moves are exciting.

Dave Lane sucks, and Mino isn't the right fit as a producer. You need a go-getter type with an actual personality like Blake (or Jake and Sirois).

This would be a whole lot of meh.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
I'd like to see Ham running the board - seems like he grinds Jake's / Bob's gears which always makes for good radio.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Gen X Davey is a great add. Sea Bass to Norm and D will officially make that the most generic sports show ever, one like every other show on any generic sports station
AgGrad99
AG
Davey doesn't really excite me. He's not terrible, but he's a bit of an energy vampire.
Spaceship
AG
I guess Davey is an upgrade over Danny, but not by much.

Every once in a while he says something hilarious but it's mostly generic filler. Maybe Bob and Corby can pull more out of him.
hoosier-daddy
dave94 said:

I really hope this is some weak ass troll rumor. None of those moves are exciting.

Dave Lane sucks, and Mino isn't the right fit as a producer. You need a go-getter type with an actual personality like Blake (or Jake and Sirois).

This would be a whole lot of meh.

Exciting? It's talk radio ffs.
AgGrad99
AG
Spaceship said:

I guess Davey is an upgrade over Danny, but not by much.

Every once in a while he says something hilarious but it's mostly generic filler. Maybe Bob and Corby can pull more out of him.

Pretty much how I feel

I really don't want to hear a bunch of stories about him and Corby from the old days. They tend to do this when they're together. Kind of like him and Danny..
BoomGoesThe
But without Gen X Davey Lane, how else will you know when Erasure or Depeche Mode puts out a new album?
First Page Last Page
Page 382 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.