Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,248,945 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by J.P. 03
J.P. 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

J.P. 03 said:

Brace yourselves, boys: The Hardline will be broadcasting from Vector Brewing next Friday. Looking forward to the most awkward TexAgs meetup in history.
What am I missing here?
There's a strong Lake Highlands/East Dallas contingent on this thread and Dallas radio's most abrasive, polarizing, over-the-top personality will be broadcasting in our backyard.
752bro4
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

This Joey Zanaboni (has to be a fake name) play by play audio is so ridiculous it must be a Hawkeye bit.

Lock it, cOck it, rock it, restock it!
The Pilot
AG
Fan of Ted on the Hangzone.
Ervin Burrell
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Ervin Burrell said:

J.P. 03 said:

Brace yourselves, boys: The Hardline will be broadcasting from Vector Brewing next Friday. Looking forward to the most awkward TexAgs meetup in history.
What am I missing here?
There's a strong Lake Highlands/East Dallas contingent on this thread and Dallas radio's most abrasive, polarizing, over-the-top personality will be broadcasting in our backyard.
Ah, was thinking maybe a poster on this thread owned Vector or something.
Demasiado
AG
rebag00 said:

Decay said:

Honestly I am fine with something like semi auto being 21 and up. Going on a shooting spree with a bolt action would be incredibly unlikely.
Charles Whitman ring a bell? He used bolt action hunting rifles, an M1 Carbine, shotguns and revolvers. As has been posted ad nauseum: If the mentally deranged individuals who do this want to find a way to do it, they will.

Whitman was a highly trained marine that even won sharpshooter badge, kind of different than an 18 year old with a semi auto rifle that was point blank with 4th graders. You can disagree with the effectiveness of age restrictions but at least it's something
Mozart Paintings
AG
The Pilot said:

Fan of Ted on the Hangzone.
Agreed, he's got something
powerbelly
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
There's been a lot of (civil) disagreement on this thread lately, but I think one thing we can all agree on is that the new Summer Bash song might be the worst thing the Ticket has ever done.
MW03
AG

There's been a lot of (civil) disagreement on this thread lately, but I think one thing we can all agree on is that the new Summer Bash song might be the worst thing the Ticket has ever done.

I kind of like it...
GarlandAg2012
AG

I love the real song (Heat Waves) but the loss of Danny is already clear (and I was team #LessDanny). Why would they choose a random woman to sing the parody when the original song is a dude? It's so so bad.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
MW03 said:

I kind of like it...

We truly are a nation divided.
MW03
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

I love the real song (Heat Waves) but the loss of Danny is already clear (and I was team #LessDanny). Why would they choose a random woman to sing the parody when the original song is a dude? It's so so bad.
Heat Waves is a proper summer banger
MW03
AG
Also the girl who sings the ticketstock song kind of sounds like Rhianna
Hincemm
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

Why would they choose a random woman to sing the parody?
I don't think your mom is a 'random woman.' show some respect.
Hincemm
AG
MW03 said:

GarlandAg2012 said:

so is your...
MW03
AG
Hincemm said:

MW03 said:

GarlandAg2012 said:

so is your...
Ag CPA
AG
Holy crap, I just heard about Danny (I lost my P1 status years ago). When is his last day?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Ag CPA said:

Holy crap, I just heard about Danny (I lost my P1 status years ago). When is his last day?

A week ago.
752bro4
AG
Johnny Cash Friday
AW 1880
AG
Fake James Gandolfini Jr. and his daaaad pretty funny but can't believe we didn't have a VSBB - no courage.
WC87
AG
never tire of the Fake Jason Kidd
Bones08
AG
WC87 said:

never tire of the Fake Jason Kidd
it's so very stupid, but makes me laugh every time.
Hincemm
AG
Junior - despite not understanding guns in general or the laws that govern them - praised the Warriors promoting how to contact reps to ask for stricter gun laws at the game last night.

I hope he understands the irony of his comments. I don't agree with everyone's opinions on guns, laws, etc. in this country, but I also don't pretend to know what the eff i'm talking about a la craig miller to virtue signal.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Craig is the OG Karen.

I know I'm in the minority here but the ticket has started to really suck balls over the last 2+ years.
Hincemm
AG
OMG, hang zone open, and 1:30 news are go to's. don't listen much outside of that.

Hang Zone in general is good for me.
txag2008
AG
Didn't realize they had this til I got there.

WC87
AG
Hincemm said:

Junior - despite not understanding guns in general or the laws that govern them - praised the Warriors promoting how to contact reps to ask for stricter gun laws at the game last night.

I hope he understands the irony of his comments. I don't agree with everyone's opinions on guns, laws, etc. in this country, but I also don't pretend to know what the eff i'm talking about a la craig miller to virtue signal.
Craig is the most dangerous Karen. Someone who thinks he knows the way but is woefully uninformed. He's worse than Deep Thinker Big XII Jub. Jub's takes are based upon emotion and not reason, but at least I think he realizes that. Craig does not.
Spaceship
AG
The Ticket sometimes falls prey to one of the most intoxicating temptations there is - interjecting politics into sports. Its pretty universally known that one of the main reasons fans love sports is because its apolitical, but people can't seem to resist it - just like ESPN, the NBA, the NFL, etc. There is a difference between covering news and interjecting politics.
zag213004
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Craig is the OG Karen.

I know I'm in the minority here but the ticket has started to really suck balls over the last 2+ years.

Gordo is the main reason I listen. Donnie with sirois? and Julie have good chemistry as well.
752bro4
AG
I'd be down for a new producer/talent shakeup

Sirois to HL to produce until Norm retires/dies, then him and Donnie, but 9-12
Musers stay put, but 5:30 - 9:00, reduce schedule, may be that would be welcome from all of them
Julie to produce Norm/Donnie until it becomes Sirois/Donnie, then maybe leave her there or swap to HL
Leave Hang Zone as-is, it's as close to perfect as a show we have now
HL - add Sirois, when he goes to host, maybe blow it up, Bob to the NFL, Corby can go doodoo at Lakewood and never touch a mic again

Wild card, Ted Emrich?
AgGrad99
AG
Julie doesn't want to be full time because of her family.
txag2008
AG
Sirios gonna leave soon to go work full-time with Cash (this wasn't announced, just speculation)
Goldie Wilson
AgGrad99 said:

Julie doesn't want to be full time because of her family.
My understanding was she didn't wanna be full time for ticker money, but would be open to a producer role.
dcAg
I'll ask the Sirois this weekend. They are going to Indy with me.
AgGrad99
AG
dcAg said:

I'll ask the Sirois this weekend. They are going to Indy with me.
For real? Very cool.

He sounded excited about going.

First Page Last Page
Page 373 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.