Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,247,248 Views | 19982 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ScoopsCalla
WC87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
props to Hinceman for running a bit on this thread.
Decay
AG
They're doing a bit about a bit
sterlicious
AG
Alright, I'll take it for what is then. Just thought we might have gotten a peak behind the curtain with that one. Wasn't obvious he was joking and I've been around for Greggo, Bacsik, Bob & Dan leaving, etc...eventually stuff just comes out
sterlicious
AG
Today Dan said, "Have I ever sat between two people who had given their two weeks notices?" and then made a reference to sitting between Julie and Grubes...while Jake laughed and said "of course", somewhat implying that he himself had given a two week notice to them before. I still think there's a story that'll come out one day. We'll see.
Hincemm
AG
WC87 said:

props to Hinceman for running a bit on this thread.
thank you. i tried my best
Hincemm
AG
just listened to george's sandwich recommendations. he's a terribly human being
FincAg
AG
Pimento Cheese:
Tuna Salad:
Cuban:
Egg Salad:
Bologna:
Philly Cheesesteak:
PBJ:

Honorable mentions
Vienna Sausage:
Chicken Salad:
Cucumber:
Muffuletta:
ChipFTAC01
AG
That's a whole lot of smelly farts
752bro4
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

That's a whole lot of smelly farts
the kids like that
FincAg
AG
FincAg said:

Pimento Cheese: Yes
Tuna Salad: No
Cuban: Yes
Egg Salad: No
Bologna: Yes
Philly Cheesesteak: No
PBJ: Yes

Honorable mentions
Vienna Sausage: Yes
Chicken Salad: Yes
Cucumber: No
Muffuletta: Yes
double aught
AG
Loved the hypothetical posed this morning: Competitors must eat a hot dog and then run 100 meters.

Who finishes first? Joey Chestnut or Usain Bolt?
Robert C. Christian
AG
Well, looks like Jake was holding out that week for more money. Not sure how that works but he did confirm on IJ.
Chewy
AG
How many people are banging on things hearing Junior explain what Elon Musk is doing with Twitter?
Demasiado
AG
The April fools open part 2 Calcutta seggy yesterday was some of the hardest I laughed since late night jub. They've been crushing it lately
Hincemm
AG
Chewy said:

How many people are banging on things hearing Junior explain what Elon Musk is doing with Twitter?

Shocking that he'd talk out of his ass
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Chewy said:

I was laughing so hard when he said Elon could buy Twitter but the shareholders would still keep all of their shares..... so what would Elon be buying exactly?
Hincemm
AG
Kidd and Donovan hosting 10-noon tomorrow. That actually may be a fun listen
Ervin Burrell
AG
No Jer in the tournament later? Is he really that triggered by his missed putt?
Chewy
AG
When he said that so confidently I was seriously questioning my understanding of what was going on. I'm not the smartest guy but I understand a full buyout means there's one sole shareholder and everyone else no longer has theirs.

I love how he also worked in he's a Tesla shareholder to help show how he understands all this mumbo jumbo.
True Anomaly
AG
Hincemm said:

Christopher Kid Reid, or coach "JKIDD"?
WC87
AG
True Anomaly said:

Hincemm said:

I'm not a host of a party or anything like that. I'm a coach in the NBA. My watch doesn't even have the number 10-noon on it. / Fake Jason Kidd
True Anomaly
AG
WC87 said:

True Anomaly said:

Hincemm said:

I'm not a host of a party or anything like that. I'm a coach in the NBA. My watch doesn't even have the number 10-noon on it. / Fake Jason Kidd

If Gordo doesn't hang around and do Fake Jason Kidd alongside Kid, what're we even doing here?
MW03
AG
2016 Crew

Hincemm
AG
April fools open 2022; The best the hardline has been in 5 years?
J.P. 03
AG
Quote:

Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) soared 40% after a report that a consortium led by radio industry veteran Jeff Warshaw offered to buy the radio station operator for $1.2 billion, including debt.

Warshaw told Cumulus Media (CMLS) he would be willing to pay $15 to $17/share for the company, according to a Reuters report. Warshaw indicated he may be willing to pay more after due diligence.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3823571-cumulus-media-jumps-after-report-of-15-17share-offer-from-buyer-consortium

Looks like they'll be able to afford Jake's salary increase after all
tk for tu juan
Robot Garrett on the USFL broadcast looking for his blueberries
NukeAg10
AG
No doubt fake Garrett will be making an appearance this week.
sterlicious
AG
Jake just alluded again to something that went down about a month ago when he was missing all that time.
double aught
AG
Just tell the story or move on, Jake.
MW03
AG
I like Jake more than most, but im not sure he's negotiating from strength with Sirois sitting right there. Bob and Dan were 20+ year voices. I know Jake's been around for a while working boards and producing, but he's not been a major voice for very long.
Hincemm
AG
MW03 said:

Sirois sitting right there.
sirois' next gig is pretty obvious. his chemistry with dongovan makes it an easy choice.
752bro4
AG
MW03 said:

I like Jake more than most, but im not sure he's negotiating from strength with Sirois sitting right there. Bob and Dan were 20+ year voices. I know Jake's been around for a while working boards and producing, but he's not been a major voice for very long.

Unless it was the Jake and Sirois show

Honestly he probably re-worked his contract upon Covid, was told they'd make good, and now 2 years later hadn't had any movement, so he used what leverage he had. So now we continue on with Hang Zone instead of Dan and Peg Leg.
powerbelly
AG
752bro4 said:

MW03 said:

Unless it was the Jake and Sirois show

Honestly he probably re-worked his contract upon Covid, was told they'd make good, and now 2 years later hadn't had any movement, so he used what leverage he had. So now we continue on with Hang Zone instead of Dan and Peg Leg.

Yep. He even mentioned on IJB when he got the gig that he was still making producer money due to covid
WC87
AG
MW03 said:

I'd take Jake over Junior right now, no question. Jake, Jub and Gordo would be must listen until Gordo torpedos it.
Legal Custodian
AG
Did Bob and Dan ever skip a show as hold outs?
First Page Last Page
Page 358 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.