Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,247,925 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by J.P. 03
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Musers are a better program with Dwayne Carraway a free man. Although an in prison interview would have been awesome.

Their chemistry is amazing. Gordo's ability to take subtle jabs and Dwayne just blowing right through them is like hearing Mozart paint.
TMACsDaMan
The Dwaine Caraway interview was like a watching a lava lamp or a car wreck! I could not turn away!
TMACsDaMan
why can't they reinstate biggest show coming to town? concerts and events have been happening for 12 months now!
NukeAg10
AG
For real.

Bands of our lives has been an automatic punch out for me for well over a year. It's brutal.
Ervin Burrell
AG
TMACsDaMan said:

why can't they reinstate biggest show coming to town? concerts and events have been happening for 12 months now!
Been wondering this myself - it was a pretty popular/fun segment and required hardly any work on their part. Surprised they haven't brought it back, especially since Concert Calendar isn't a thing anymore either.
Old School Brother
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Danny, professional psych
I really wonder if management ever reminds him that he's not a host. He talked over both Bob and Corby through that entire segment. One of them should've run into the control room and slapped him and told him to keep his mouth shut.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Old School Brother said:

tk for tu juan said:

Danny, professional psych
I really wonder if management ever reminds him that he's not a host. He talked over both Bob and Corby through that entire segment. One of them should've run into the control room and slapped him and told him to keep his mouth shut.
Don't think they care - he's been the de facto third host of the HL for fifteen years (and contributed a lot even when Greggo was there). If they haven't brought it up yet, they never will. I do feel he has taken a step back on sports segment though since Bob joined. Mike was so checked out, especially with sports, towards the end there that I think Danny felt he needed to chime in so it wasn't awkward.
JustinAg97
AG
Old Grey Wolf @ Electric Barryland studio this evening https://instagr.am/p/CbtVCTRrysN
Hincemm
AG
best fake tiger 'my dad'

'bearded urine fender'
double aught
AG
That was an all time Tiger visit.
Stive
AG
Hincemm said:

best fake tiger 'my dad'

'bearded urine fender'

He mixed a "like everything such as" map reference and the crane operator bit into it.

That was really long and hilarious.
Goose
AG
Fajita talk was entertaining.
Bones08
AG
"Fajitas are the most significant dish of the last 40 years."
The Pilot
AG
April Fools classic happening this Friday? I remember them talking about it a while ago but haven't heard anything lately.
Chewy
AG
I missed the fajita talk but based on the response here and on the Twitter Machine I missed out.

Was this a scheduled discussion for Gordo's Corner or did it naturally evolve?
double aught
AG
It evolved from a story Gordo did about a guy who got arrested for stealing over a million dollars worth of fajitas over the course of years.

George came in out of nowhere with his fajita HSO.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
The Musers can be frustrating to listen to sometimes, but this morning showed why the Ticket is the best at what they do. So great.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

The Musers can be frustrating to listen to sometimes, but this morning showed why the Ticket is the best at what they do. So great.

Agreed but those moments seem to be fewer and far between now.

Thankful for the ticket top 10 because it's not worth listening to hours/days of crap for 10 funny minutes.
Hincemm
AG
double aught said:

George came in out of nowhere with his fajita HSO.
what was it?
Mozart Paintings
AG
Bones08
AG
I always love when one the Musers respond to something silly with a "Wait, what's happening?" or a "Jere, stop the show"
Chewy
AG
Anyone else not shocked Junior has never seen Die Hard?
Hincemm
AG
Chewy said:

Anyone else not shocked Junior has never seen Die Hard?
and he doesn't like fajitas. a lot of truth brought in the 840 bit; junes is a big dick glover
DannyDuberstein
AG
Can you smell the fajitas that the big dick glover is cooking up for your saturday home tour?
Chewy
AG
It's not that he doesn't like fajitas it's that he prefers Tacos Al Carbon.

What a complete moron he is. THEY'RE THE SAME EFFIN THING!!! Tacos Al Carbon have FAJITA meat in them. FAJITA MEAT IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT OF TACOS AL CARBON. WHEN YOU'RE EATING TACOS AL CARBON YOU'RE EATING FAJITAS.

EDIT - I didn't catch the 8:40 bit this morning so might have missed something but did hear some segment at 6:00 this morning replaying a part of yesterdays fajita talk and heard Junior make his genius assessment distinguishing fajitas from tacos al carbon.
True Anomaly
AG
I love it when y'all try to rationalize the irrational
FTAco07
AG
I probably missed it, but does anyone know what's going on with Jake this week?
AgGrad99
AG
OMG.

The slovenian lady from Cleveland had me laughing out loud in my office. She was so mad at them for no reason.
The Pilot
AG
Where's Jake?
Ervin Burrell
AG
FTAco07 said:

I probably missed it, but does anyone know what's going on with Jake this week?
Not sure. I know he missed Thurs-Friday of last week for a skiing trip, was back Monday, but hasn't been back since so I'm guessing the absences this week have been unplanned.

Obviously having a romantic tryst with Junes somewhere (/Gil)
Mozart Paintings
AG
she was a grade A b****
AgGrad99
AG
I mean...what? Do you want a full history about her or something?
The Pilot
AG
AgGrad99 said:

OMG.

The slovenian lady from Cleveland had me laughing out loud in my office. She was so mad at them for no reason.
Wonder if any P1s called after just to troll her.
Bones08
AG
Shout out to an actually good EBrake caller - the fake Coach K
Hincemm
AG
does Julie sound a little drunk in her orchard spots?
First Page Last Page
Page 355 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.