Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,248,245 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by J.P. 03
Legal Custodian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not a bad job on the 8:40 but this morning for Sean
J.P. 03
AG
Only redeeming line from his 8:40 bit: "Something just feels right about staring at a sack while listening to Junior speak."
powerbelly
AG
Chewy said:

Anyone have any idea how interested Junior will be in this story?
Very?

Trucker 96
Big letdown from what Gordo could have done. But I gotta give Sean Bass some credit. It wasn't terrible.
MW03
AG
Chewy
AG
<Miami Heat good effort good hustle kid gif> for Sean Bass' effort this morning.

Let's face it anything short of Fake Jerry was going to be a letdown. They tried though.
walton91
The Collective
AG
Danny Vermin
The hypocrisy of Junior Solis is astounding. The fact that his past relationships have failed miserably because of his " alternative lifestyle " that he has hidden from the masses shows what a two faced little punk he is.
Hincemm
AG
Huh?
MW03
AG
Danny Vermin said:

The hypocrisy of Junior Solis is astounding. The fact that his past relationships have failed miserably because of his " alternative lifestyle " that he has hidden from the masses shows what a two faced little punk he is.
'03ag
Did Gil get perma'd or something?
J.P. 03
AG
Hincemm
AG
Ervin Burrell
AG
Danny Vermin said:

What in God's name prompted this post? Not sure if you're insinuating that Junior is gay, has fun babies roaming around out there, or if you just forgot to take your meds today.
GarlandAg2012
AG
That interview was wild. The guy who shot Jerry's baby mamas boyfriend went to the hang zone remote and sat down with Dan & Jake
Hincemm
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

That interview was wild. The guy who shot Jerry's baby mamas boyfriend went to the hang zone remote and sat down with Dan & Jake

Wow!
Goldie Wilson
GarlandAg2012 said:

Kempthpin
dave94
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Deserves more for those ****ing awful commercials
Trucker 96
14 years in the fed pen so he'll have to actually do at least 12 since there isn't parole, just a bit of good behavior time
TriAg2010
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Deserves more for those ****ing awful commercials

Next to fall, we can only hope the Good Contractor's List.
Chewy
AG
Junior's college football idea doesn't make any sense. It will be like a minor league but it'll still have a collegiate aspect.

It will be driven by the SEC, Big 10, and broadcast partners. Athletic Departments are already professionally run. It's likely going to be more than 32 teams because the support and infrastructure are there.
Trucker 96
Will they leave a block of Saturday afternoon open so fans can all do home tours yet not miss any games?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Always great when Danny or Gil decides to pop back in.
Legal Custodian
AG
I'm kind of confused on what his "alternative lifestyle" is? And is he mad that he's using that as an excuse? Or that he has that "alternative lifestyle"? Or that he hid it?

I just want to know what I should be mad about
Hincemm
AG
Legal Custodian said:

I'm kind of confused on what his "alternative lifestyle" is? And is he mad that he's using that as an excuse? Or that he has that "alternative lifestyle"? Or that he hid it?

still not sure what's going on here as far as excuses and being mad.

junior's a weird dude, though, for sure. very eccentric.
TriAg2010
AG
Hincemm said:

Legal Custodian said:

still not sure what's going on here as far as excuses and being mad.

junior's a weird dude, though, for sure. very eccentric.

I'm still not clear whether Vermin was referring to Junior Miller or the junior Sirois brother.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Chewy
AG
Is this Bart Reagor spliced in? Anyone know the context? Whatever it is I want more of it.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Chewy said:

Is this Bart Reagor spliced in? Anyone know the context? Whatever it is I want more of it.

Yes, that is Bart. There were some videos like this that came out as part if the trial. All very similar messgae/style.
ftworthag02
AG
I know they played a majority of the beast feast meeting audio yesterday. Anyone know where you can find it? I didn't see it on YouTube
GarlandAg2012
AG
https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburner/2022/03/bart-reagors-secrets-to-success/
ftworthag02
AG
Thanks!
Trucker 96
The 2nd below is my favorite

First Page Last Page
Page 352 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.