Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,248,505 Views | 19986 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by J.P. 03
AW 1880
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Van Taylor story and at least one interesting text message. Gordo will have a field day with it tomorrow.
bthotugigem05
AG
AW 1880 said:

Van Taylor story and at least one interesting text message. Gordo will have a field day with it tomorrow.

Bob's rapid uncomfort was absolutely hilarious during that segment, Danny killed with the "you tell me" response.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Dan and Jake had the story - the texts were about how Van Taylor really liked rim jobs from his Isis wife.
AW 1880
AG
During WTDS or another segment?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
I think it was 1:30 news, but not positive.
Demasiado
AG
Gordo just pulled off that high wire act in the corner. So hilarious. "I want a slow edge of the grand canyon job..."
Stive
AG
Demasiado said:

Gordo just pulled off that high wire act in the corner. So hilarious. "I want a slow edge of the grand canyon job..."

That whole tip toe act, combined with the subsequent reactions from Craig and George, was hysterical.
Chewy
AG
I tuned in at the end of the Van Taylor discussion. I heard Gordo say that and thought, "Is he code wording what I think he's code wording?" I later realized he was and laughed at the genius.

I'll admit I'm fading on the Musers a tad but as long as Gordo can occasionally keep knocking them out of the park like this I'll keep listening.
NukeAg10
AG
Dan was blaming inflation on companies trying to raise their profits... I can't even fathom that type of stupid.
Hincemm
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Dan was blaming inflation on companies trying to raise their profits... I can't even fathom that type of stupid.

It was a pretty ignorant conversation from both of them. Let's hope they never have to make payroll!
AgGrad99
AG
As a manufacturer, I could only sit here and shake my head.

It's hard to imagine there are people, who are that clueless to reality. It almost seems hard to avoid the truth, given the current economic landscape.

Ranks right up there with 'lower your costs, not your wages'. Umm, if I could lower my costs, I'd already have done so genius. (not to mention the simple fact that wages are a cost)
'03ag
Hardly anybody knows what inflation really is. They only know the effects they see at the grocery store.
ftworthag02
AG
Amazing!
I just had a employee (sweet kid that showed up every morning on time & busted his ass) put in a 3 day notice that he was going to home depot distribution center and would be making $2k every 2 weeks plus overtime. As a landscaper I can't match that especially for a laborer.
Legal Custodian
AG
ftworthag02 said:

Amazing!
I just had a employee (sweet kid that showed up every morning on time & busted his ass) put in a 3 day notice that he was going to home depot distribution center and would be making $2k every 2 weeks plus overtime. As a landscaper I can't match that especially for a laborer.
Yup, over the past year our labor costs have gone up 10-20% in some cases to just keep current employees and to even have a shot trying to fill a position.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
AgGrad99 said:

As a manufacturer, I could only sit here and shake my head.

It's hard to imagine there are people, who are that clueless to reality. It almost seems hard to avoid the truth, given the current economic landscape.

Ranks right up there with 'lower your costs, not your wages'. Umm, if I could lower my costs, I'd already have done so genius. (not to mention the simple fact that wages are a cost)

These guys are pretty clueless on most subjects. That doesn't surprise me even a little bit.
Demasiado
AG
Worst o deck ever. If you're even mildly claustrophobic skip it. That story will haunt me
FincAg
AG
Muser callers really are bad at being funny.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Now we know what got Fahey canned. Left his board op shift without confirming the next guy was there. Apparently had made a habit of it but it blew up when the next guy misread the schedule and never showed up.
Ervin Burrell
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Now we know what got Fahey canned. Left his board op shift without confirming the next guy was there. Apparently had made a habit of it but it blew up when the next guy misread the schedule and never showed up.
You forgot to add that the guy who misread the schedule and didn't show up ended up with Fahy's job.
Spaceship
AG
Demasiado said:

Worst o deck ever. If you're even mildly claustrophobic skip it. That story will haunt me

Yes. My heart was racing driving to work this morning.
bert harbinson
AG
It's surprising (though maybe it shouldn't be) what little knowledge people have of basic US geography/50 states quiz. Donnie, Sirois, et al (Norm was out) struggling to click the 50 states on a map as the state's name came up. Was it Dan mixing Virginia and Vermont? Of course, some people out there don't have maps.
ChipFTAC01
AG
bert harbinson said:

It's surprising (though maybe it shouldn't be) what little knowledge people have of basic US geography/50 states quiz. Donnie, Sirois, et al (Norm was out) struggling to click the 50 states on a map as the state's name came up. Was it Dan mixing Virginia and Vermont? Of course, some people out there don't have maps.

I bet 80%+ of Americans could not accurately label more than 25 states.
'03ag
Gell-Mann Amnesia everybody . . . stop being surprised.
True Anomaly
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

DannyDuberstein said:

You forgot to add that the guy who misread the schedule and didn't show up ended up with Fahy's job.
Wow….Bravo to Ham for seeing the gap in the coverage and going for it!
Law Hall 69-72
AG
bert harbinson said:

Most people who don't have maps are, such as, US Americans. Also the Iraq and South Africa, such as, for our children.
Phat32
MW03
AG
I am sure this has been covered, but is there a repository of Gordo's Corner anywhere? I'm not sure who picks the Top 10, but the fact that they don't put Gordo's Corner on there every day is a travesty.

EDIT: Apparently, there's a user on the ticket's reddit page that produces "OMG" which is O-Deck/Muse In the News/Gordo's Corner.
Just Tired
MW03 said:

I am sure this has been covered, but is there a repository of Gordo's Corner anywhere? I'm not sure who picks the Top 10, but the fact that they don't put Gordo's Corner on there every day is a travesty.

EDIT: Apparently, there's a user on the ticket's reddit page that produces "OMG" which is O-Deck/Muse In the News/Gordo's Corner.

link to access the audio? that would be a nice time-saver.
MW03
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/comments/t6xu7f/omg_03_04_22_some_audio_issues/
Just Tired
thx
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
I knew the Unticket used to have all the OMG, but they stopped a couple years ago. I guess whoever is running that reddit account asked them to stop.
NukeAg10
AG
Dan and Jake still believe COVID started with a bat. My god.
Decay
AG
NukeAg10 said:

I'm sure the CDC and Fauci and our government will educate the population about the truth on this any day now.

Right?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
NukeAg10 said:

So that makes who the dumbest in this scenario? Dan and Jake or the people who continue to listen to them everyday?
Hincemm
AG
Decay said:

NukeAg10 said:

I'm sure the CDC and Fauci and our government will educate the population about the truth on this any day now.

Right?
Fauci has been pretty straightforward through all of this.

\ducks
First Page Last Page
Page 350 of 572

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.