Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,103,658 Views | 19324 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by GarlandAg2012
Ervin Burrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought it was a great interview - I admittedly haven't watched too many of Elko's media engagements since we rehired him, but that's by far the most personality I've ever seen him have (probably helps that he was just shooting the sh/t with the HL instead of answering mundane/generic football questions in a press conference setting).
gabehcoud
AgCMT said:

MW03 said:

FYI, Elko just finished two segments if you want to go back and listen.
How do I go back and listen?

How are you on this thread wo knowing that?
ChoppinDs40
AG
Hasn't been posted yet
walton91
I think this is only the first segment

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top-10/the-hardline-texas-a-m-hc-mike-elko-in-studio
Goldie Wilson
Oh geez George and Gordo both out today.
AgCMT
AG
Yeah - I know. I'm old. I was a day 1'er and then moved to Houston for a decade. I've been back now long enough that I should know how to listen.

Thanks for pointing out the errors in my ways. I'll do better.
zag213004
AG
Gordo's doctor was on at 8:40: Debra Bonnie Cooper. For a last minute fill-in I thought that was pretty good
walton91
I like Peter. I think he does a pretty good job. He's tuned into a lot of pop culture and technology so he usually brings some good content.
Hincemm
AG
Pete is good in small doses. When he fills in for dry dock, it becomes a bit much
ftworthag02
AG
yeah Peter is ok in small doses. So is Rich
The Pilot
AG
ftworthag02 said:

yeah Peter is ok in small doses. So is Rich
Same thing with Junior.
Bones08
AG
Almost got tricked into listening to Matt McClaren this morning. Close one.
Macarthur
Me too. Immediately turned it off and had to explain to my wife why we won't be listening to the ticket this morning.
dvldog
AG
The guy on the bike looks and sounds familiar...

Stive
AG
Really? Who do you think it is?

That guy running the work out is his personal trainer that the HL has had on multiple times (Bobby Stroupe).

No idea who the bike guy is supposed to be?
powerbelly
AG
Its Jake
Robert C. Christian
AG
I need to see the "catch" he had.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Stive said:

That guy running the work out is his personal trainer that the HL has had on multiple times (Bobby Stroupe).

Stive
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

Stive said:

Why the laugh? I have no idea what the younger ticket guys look like. I only know what the old guys from the early years because of billboards and stuff. Other than the Musers I've barely listened in 8-10 years so I've got no idea what the newer talent looks like.
GarlandAg2012
AG
You know what Pat Mahomes personal trainer who has been a guest on the HL a couple times looks like, but have no idea what Jake looks like. That is funny to me.
dvldog
AG
Stive said:

GarlandAg2012 said:

Stive said:

Why the laugh? I have no idea what the younger ticket guys look like. I only know what the old guys from the early years because of billboards and stuff. Other than the Musers I've barely listened in 8-10 years so I've got no idea what the newer talent looks like.

Not intentionally trying to be a ***** (although I probably am doing just that), but if you've "barely listened in 8-10 years", maybe don't get insulted if you don't get the joke about someone that made his name during that time.
Stive
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

You know what Pat Mahomes personal trainer who has been a guest on the HL a couple times looks like, but have no idea what Jake looks like. That is funny to me.

He's a friend. I've known him since before he started training Patrick

But yeah…that's a good point. I can see how that would be pretty weird/funny to read with no other context.
Hincemm
AG
Stive said:

I think anyone who posts in this thread and doesn't know what Jake looks like (or what this could have possibly alluded to) is…odd.

No disrespect. And when it comes to day 1 p1s "recognizing" ticket folks, i think most would be taken aback about the hammers look nowadays.

dave94
AG
I mean, Dan and Jake were kind of going through some things in the past 8 months, i would think a Ticket listener would've seen that and know who they are and look like.
Stive
AG
Hincemm said:

Stive said:

I think anyone who posts in this thread and doesn't know what Jake looks like (or what this could have possibly alluded to) is…odd.

No disrespect. And when it comes to day 1 p1s "recognizing" ticket folks, i think most would be taken aback about the hammers look nowadays.

I liked Jake when BAD was Bob and Dan but life has led to a stretch of not really listening to the radio after about 8:00 or 8:30 each morning. Work during the day and family life after hours just doesn't make it feasible.

I'm really not curious enough about these guys to care what they look like. I don't think I've ever had the curiosity to look any of them up on the internet, nor do I follow any of them on social media. That pretty much only leaves me knowing what they look like by accident.

Is there some reason Patrick would have Jake in his commercial? Is there a back story there?
dave94
AG
https://www.patreon.com/TheDumbZone?utm_campaign=creatorshare_fan
Stive
AG
dave94 said:

https://www.patreon.com/TheDumbZone?utm_campaign=creatorshare_fan

Yeah I didn't have time to listen to them when they were free. I'm definitely not paying to not have time to listen to them now.
JAggie2007
AG
Stive said:

Hincemm said:

Stive said:

I liked Jake when BAD was Bob and Dan but life has led to a stretch of not really listening to the radio after about 8:00 or 8:30 each morning. Work during the day and family life after hours just doesn't make it feasible.

I'm really not curious enough about these guys to care what they look like. I don't think I've ever had the curiosity to look any of them up on the internet, nor do I follow any of them on social media. That pretty much only leaves me knowing what they look like by accident.

Is there some reason Patrick would have Jake in his commercial? Is there a back story there?

Jake has worked out at APEC and knows the Stroupes. The Dumb Zone had both of them on the podcast after the Super Bowl and as has been mentioned Bobby has been on the Ticket multiple times.
Stive
AG
JAggie2007 said:

Stive said:

Hincemm said:

Stive said:

Jake has worked out at APEC and knows the Stroupes. The Dumb Zone had both of them on the podcast after the Super Bowl and as has been mentioned Bobby has been on the Ticket multiple times.

Ah that makes sense.
Hincemm
AG
This guy was on the dumb zone yesterday and it was awesome

https://www.instagram.com/doug_townson/
walton91
Gordo's had to replace his phone headset
gabehcoud
Boy, this IJB is weird & depressing
VP at Pierce and Pierce
gabehcoud said:

Summary? thanks.
ScoopsCalla
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

gabehcoud said:

Summary? thanks.
Tales of sex addiction
VP at Pierce and Pierce
ScoopsCalla said:

VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

gabehcoud said:

Summary? thanks.
Tales of sex addiction
Who is addicted? Come on man! We need details.
First Page Last Page
Page 549 of 553

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.