Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,247,227 Views | 19982 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ScoopsCalla
East Dallas Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
95% sure that pic is from Campound last year, remember seeing it, Jake was in the middle of his beard bet payoff. He and Dan have goatees right now.
Hincemm
AG
And that's Jake's beard bet?
Spaceship
AG
Gordon will have fun with this.

Hincemm
AG
Can someone recap the indecent that got the musers suspended for a week back in 2005?
Nagler
AG
Hincemm said:

Can someone recap the indecent that got the musers suspended for a week back in 2005?

A guy Gordo was interviewing made a comment about liking white women the best because they like to give blowjobs. George made a joke about it as well. They couldn't dump it because the guy's cussing had already burned through the dump.

The FCC was already investigating the Hardline for saying the "S word" (they didn't) so management suspended the Musers to show the FCC how strong they were on that type of incident.
Just Tired
no livestream yet? they really slacked off last night compared to past years.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Carrying Stars games is the dumbest thing this station has ever done. Who listens to this **** ?
FTAco07
AG
They don't have a choice when they're the official station of the stars. They're broadcasting on Facebook live and twitch. Without FCC restrictions
DannyDuberstein
AG
Did i miss Junior sparing everyone to death with coast to coast?
Legal Custodian
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Carrying Stars games is the dumbest thing this station has ever done. Who listens to this **** ?

I do.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Listening to hockey sounds with halfassed delayed tv simulcast description of action must be more enthralling than i think
karmapoliceman
AG
I think it's Friday morning. Maybe 4am?
DannyDuberstein
AG
karmapoliceman said:

I think it's Friday morning. Maybe 4am?

The perfect time slot for it
DannyDuberstein
AG
Solid radio'ing right now even tho only 2500 people are listening. Debating best slang description of a woman's vajeen.
AW 1880
AG
What stream?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm listening on twitch
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Sounds like rotten radio to me, at least at the moment.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Sounds like rotten radio to me, at least at the moment.

Nvm - must have been a "commercial".
hoosier-daddy
tk for tu juan
concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...
AgLaw
AG
Were they at Joe Pool again?
Hincemm
AG
Yeppers
AgBQ-00
AG
I got to say the horse interview was entertaining g.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Spaceship
AG
Honest question (not related to tonight) - How many people listen to Diamond Talk on a random weekday night in the summer after a late Rangers game? I feel like it has to be a dozen tops. Curious what sort of ratings they get…anyone know?
clobby
AG
I wish we knew.
Hincemm
AG
in regard to the chris paul/mommy hitting story, they discussed the age of the accused kid (16, 18, etc) and drinking at the game.

Gordo was pretty sure that the mommy could buy the kid alcohol and he could legally drink it there.

I'm pretty sure that is wayyyy illegal, and his comment struck me as pretty ignorant. Am I wrong here, guys?
MW03
AG
Hincemm said:

in regard to the chris paul/mommy hitting story, they discussed the age of the accused kid (16, 18, etc) and drinking at the game.

Gordo was pretty sure that the mommy could buy the kid alcohol and he could legally drink it there.

I'm pretty sure that is wayyyy illegal, and his comment struck me as pretty ignorant. Am I wrong here, guys?

(b) A person may purchase an alcoholic beverage for or give an alcoholic beverage to a minor if the person is:
(1) the minor's adult parent, guardian, or spouse, or an adult in whose custody the minor has been committed by a court, and is visibly present when the minor possesses or consumes the alcoholic beverage

Tex. Alc. & Bev. Code 106.06(b)
Chewy
AG
I don't know if the law still exists but minor children and minor spouses could legally drink in the company of age parents and of age spouse.

I believe there was one more caveat for minors to legally drink in public but I know those two existed at one point.
AgGrad99
AG
I heard them discussing this, but joined the conversation late.

Has it been released, that the kid was, in fact, drinking? Or was that just the Musers assumption?

I'll also add this...while that kid was being a turd, telling the mom 'happy mother's day', Chris Paul's reaction seems way way over the top...especially given the age of the kid he was yelling at. Having him removed was sufficient, screaming at him that you'll see him later for a fight, and having to be restrained was ridiculous.
Trucker 96
It wasn't even the right kid.
MW03
AG
I thought this was interesting. The kid in the video said that he wasn't the one who touched the lady, but that he brought two randoms down and they were the ones who did it. He said he got tossed for bringing them.

AgGrad99
AG
Fore Left! said:

It wasn't even the right kid.
CP was yelling at the wrong kid?

Man, CP should be getting more criticism for this.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Kenny Smith (TNT halftime) said he talked to CP3's mom and she said the kid (or whoever) repeatedly tapped her on the shoulder and said something about Mother's day. It's a little ironic though that she had them kicked out for bothering her when she's notorious for being extremely annoying at every game she attends.
double aught
AG
Hincemm said:

It's been legal for a long time. A business can still refuse to sell alcohol In this scenario if they choose.
AgGrad99
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Kenny Smith (TNT halftime) said he talked to CP3's mom and she said the kid (or whoever) repeatedly tapped her on the shoulder and said something about Mother's day. It's a little ironic though that she had them kicked out for bothering her when she's notorious for being extremely annoying at every game she attends.
Yep.

And if a kid was tapping her on the shoulder, ask for him to be removed, problem solved.

no need for CP to threaten the wrong kid, and go on a tirade about 'hands being put' on his mom.
First Page Last Page
Page 363 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.