Metroplex
Sponsored by

Lovejoy ISD Experience?

8,621 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggiepanic95
aggiepanic95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
riz said:

aggiepanic - they're all yours if you still want them, just let me know.
Thanks! Turns out we're running into negotiation issues with the sellers than may kill the entire deal. Should know more within the week whether this thing is dead or will keep moving forward. Not a huge fan of the home buying process...
riz
AG
Yeah, I hear ya. We had some pretty trying negotiations ourselves, didn't help that covid was just kicking off. I'll hold onto all this stuff for the next week or so, and if you end up still wanting it, just let me know. Good luck!
aggiepanic95
AG
riz said:

Yeah, I hear ya. We had some pretty trying negotiations ourselves, didn't help that covid was just kicking off. I'll hold onto all this stuff for the next week or so, and if you end up still wanting it, just let me know. Good luck!
So if you still have the boxes, I will take them off your hands. We ended up not getting the house, however, decided to sell ours anyway. The market is so crazy right now we lost two deals bc we had to do contingencies and no one was interested. Now we have a 30 day closing and now were to live! It'll all work out, but we need to pack up the house and POD everything until we find our new house hopefully soon. Let me know, I know I left you hanging so I understand if you already got rid of the packing supplies.
riz
AG
Hey, I still have all of the packing supplies - I'll shoot you a PM so we can coordinate.
aggiepanic95
AG
riz said:

Hey, I still have all of the packing supplies - I'll shoot you a PM so we can coordinate.
Thanks riz!
riz
AG
Sounds good - I have your email address so you can take it down from the board if you want.
aggiepanic95
AG
riz said:

Sounds good - I have your email address so you can take it down from the board if you want.
If you'll be around this weekend I can take those boxes off your hands. Really do appreciate it.
riz
AG
Just sent you an email
AgAttack
AG
Riz, apologies I missed your note about the PMs. We ended up moving and are settling in to Fairview. I appreciated your kind offer and glad you can help aggie panic.

Panic - where are you all looking?

We are in Oakwood Estates.

aggiepanic95
AG
aggiepanic95
AG
AgAttack said:

Riz, apologies I missed your note about the PMs. We ended up moving and are settling in to Fairview. I appreciated your kind offer and glad you can help aggie panic.

Panic - where are you all looking?

We are in Oakwood Estates.

We looked in Oakwood Estates, love the neighborhood. As of yesterday we are under contract in the Enclave in Lucas.
wangus12
AG
Not sure how much they are telling parents, but there is an Covid outbreak at the high school. Volleyball had to cancel their game tonight against Prosper because multiple players are in quarantine. Basketball off season has an issue as well
aggolfer
AG
The covid dashboard does not reflect this
aggiepanic95
AG
riz said:

Just sent you an email
Got moved in riz. Thanks again for the boxes, HUGE help! I will be posting a new thread offering them up to another Ag in need.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.