Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tolltag TollPerks

50,897 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by nai06
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got one. Many blue stars for you. I'm platinum so mine is $50. Well done.
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fenrir said:

Mine shows a $50 as well as the $25.


I logged back in and grabbed a $25 as well. Awesome. Thanks for posting.
plarmigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh wow. I logged back in and snagged a $50 one as well. Initially somehow only saw the $25 GC when I posted this. Thank ya'll now. Hellz yeah
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Missed it.
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone ever use the tollperks for reduced Stars tickets? It doesn't really give you an idea how big of a discount you're really getting so not sure if it's worth it.
plarmigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They were $35-40 each for 300 level seats. The 2 for $50 Costco deal still best assuming they do it again this year
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a coach friend who is a Stars STC. He sells his tix often. He's not an Ag, but I've known him for years. He typically sells at FV.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just case across this thread and activated my Toll perks. Of course they are not retroactive. Womp womp...

Big ole 00000 points.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eliminatus said:

Just case across this thread and activated my Toll perks. Of course they are not retroactive. Womp womp...

Big ole 00000 points.

It's okay, I am sitting at 71,187 and still never gotten anything. Some people on the thread have 100K or more points. I've used exactly 500 points to enter a sweepstake for a scheels gift card. I always miss out on the actual prizes.


Hell I've even burned through 44 tokens on the Instant Win game and only ever received more worthless points.
Spaceship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have over 193k points and never found anything valuable on their website. It's the most useless "rewards" program I've ever seen.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least let us redeem points for bill credits. Even if it was $1 per 1000 points or something like that. They can definitely afford to offer it
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.