Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tolltag TollPerks

13,104 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Disco Stu
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What can I get for these? It seems most redeemable items are for $5-10 discounts for 500 points. I have 1,000,000 points. Anyone redeemed these for something nice?
hbc07
AG
I got a free donut once. I usually just redeem them for the instant win raffle... where i've never won anything.
babyshark
Had no idea this existed. Have a promo or referral code for me?
Carlo4
AG
What is a toll perk?
powerbelly
AG
752bro4
AG
GarlandAg2012
AG
752bro4 said:

You're welcome for the 1000 pts.
Next:
I believe I used yours. Here is mine
dcbowers
AG
What are y'all talking about?
dcbowers
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Robert C. Christian
AG
PDEMDHC said:

What is a toll perk?
Here is the toll perks website. Will have more information than here.
bco2003
AG
hbc07 said:

I got a free donut once. I usually just redeem them for the instant win raffle... where i've never won anything.
+1
civil95
Here is my code
45BEJY
TexasAggie008
AG
Was great when you could buy up as many 35% off lyft rides as you could points-afford....most of what is on there now is pretty watered down / in line with junk mail coupon books.

"Buy one-get one half off smoothies!"
helgs
AG
hbc07 said:

Yep. Had 35 tokens. Thought, surely I'll win something! Nothing more than more points that I can now redeem for 5% off a 1 year contract for a gym 25 miles away from my house. Yay!
babyshark
NTTA just mailed my a paper tag. My hard toll tag with "30 year old technology" will stop working in 30 days.
Old Tom Morris
babyshark said:

NTTA just mailed my a paper tag. My hard toll tag with "30 year old technology" will stop working in 30 days.

Same. My wife and I both still had the plastic ones since about 1995 or 1996.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I too got one. I haven't lived in Dfw since 2008, but it's continued to work fine here in Houston. My velcro gave out for about the 4th time and I was too lazy to order some new strips so for the last year or so I've just held it up as I've gone through a Plaza.
twilly
AG
They recently sent me one of the stickies to replace the old plastic tag. Had it since 06.

Some of the toll booths on DNT and SRT have problems reading the old plastic tags. Last month I got a $20 zip cash bill for some of my tolls this summer. It was my car and plates so the cameras worked fine, but they couldn't connect the dots and see I had a Toll Tag account. Once I linked the invoices to the new stickie tag, the tolls were charged to my account and lowered to the Toll Tag rate.
jsdaltxag
I've had my old tolltag since 2001. Guess I need to open the mail they sent me.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Just signed up...thanks for the code!

Here's my referral code for the next person - K5AXV5

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
fooz
HomeFinderCody said:

I used this code.

Here's mine for the next person XEYM15
Phat32
AG
The toll road was paid off right? So it'll be free soon?
DonaldFDraper
AG
fooz said:

HomeFinderCody said:

I used this code.

Just signed up with yours.

Here's mine for the next person: BYENDC
Mateo84
AG
helgs said:

hbc07 said:

Yep. Had 35 tokens. Thought, surely I'll win something! Nothing more than more points that I can now redeem for 5% off a 1 year contract for a gym 25 miles away from my house. Yay!

Has anybody got any suggestions on how to use these points? I've got a ton of them too, but never get anything from them.
Raptor
AG
DonaldFDraper said:

fooz said:

HomeFinderCody said:

I used this code.

Just signed up with yours.

Here's mine for the next person: BYENDC

Used it, thanks! Here's mine: NZ5ZWG
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

bco2003
AG
Mateo84 said:

Has anybody got any suggestions on how to use these points? I've got a ton of them too, but never get anything from them.
As others mentioned above there used to be some semi decent items, but most of it is junk now unless I'm missing something.
They gave $5 Dunkin credits for new and existing subscribers earlier in the week for 5000 points or something. But at least for existing subscribers, were out of them in an hour it seemed.
hbc07
AG
Right now there are ~140 $5 starbucks gift cards available for only 500 points. I'm sure they will not last long.
Cramp00
Site was down soon after u posted this. Now they're gone.
hbc07
AG
$5 amazon giftcards are currently available: https://tollperks.com/reward/view/5637/

The email about them went out yesterday, but looks like it was buried in the email so there are still a bunch left to claim.
Texker
AG
Haven't used points in almost 4 years. Thanks for the post re: Amazon. Got one.
Absolute
AG
Edit. You get one. BFD. Just have like a million points left for a completely useless "perks" program.
Spaceship
AG
hbc07 said:

$5 amazon giftcards are currently available: https://tollperks.com/reward/view/5637/

The email about them went out yesterday, but looks like it was buried in the email so there are still a bunch left to claim.

Their rewards are so lame. The Amazon $5 gift card is 2,000 points, and I have 168,000 points. However it's limit one per person.

It reminds me of going to Mr Gatti's as a kid and spending $20 in the arcade to win 100 tickets to then redeem it for a pencil.
Texker
AG
Spaceship said:

hbc07 said:

Their rewards are so lame. The Amazon $5 gift card is 2,000 points, and I have 168,000 points. However it's limit one per person.

It reminds me of going to Mr Gatti's as a kid and spending $20 in the arcade to win 100 tickets to then redeem it for a pencil.
I have over 170k points and was ready to load up on the Amazon GCs. Got one. Better than nothing.

The 8 laser hair removal treatments for 10k points has potential.
PuryearAg98
AG
Just realized I have over 960,000 points... Time to start redeeming for gas and Amazon costs...
Absolute
AG
Problem is that that single 5 dollar Amazon thing is the first thing I have ever seen when I rarely visited the site that was not spend x to get y (small discount.). Even the token thing is a time sink. Who has that kind of time for that?
Spaceship
AG
Absolute said:

Problem is that that single 5 dollar Amazon thing is the first thing I have ever seen when I rarely visited the site that was not spend x to get y (small discount.). Even the token thing is a time sink. Who has that kind of time for that?

The whole program is basically worthless.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.