Metroplex
Sponsored by

Park Cities Area- ISO Rental

1,416 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggie52017
aggie52017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Young female professional in Dallas area looking for room/suite to rent out. Ideally, someone renting out their in-law suite for a reasonable price. I can help with cleaning, cooking, taking care of children a few days a week, as well. I'm from Dallas and graduated A&M in 2017. Looking for a place to live that is closer to work without breaking the bank!
LacyMilaniRealtor
AG
Id be happy to help! Im a realtor in grapevine/southlake, but I was born and raised in HP Shoot me an email and let me know what your budget is, etc.
lacy@minteerteam.com
#1 team champions dfw commercial realty with over 30 years combined experience in the metroplex
https://www.Championsdfw.com
dallasag_123
I have a mother in law suite that a college student just moved out of a few months ago that we would be open to renting for the right situation. We need pet sitting from time to time which the student did which was great. We are on Swiss Ave so not in Park Cities but not too far. let me know if you might be interested.
aggie52017
dallasag_123 said:

I have a mother in law suite that a college student just moved out of a few months ago that we would be open to renting for the right situation. We need pet sitting from time to time which the student did which was great. We are on Swiss Ave so not in Park Cities but not too far. let me know if you might be interested.
Hello! Yes, I'm interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.