Metroplex
Sponsored by

Foundation Repair

3 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag CPA
dcAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good suggestions for residential foundation repair?

TIA!
bco2003
AG
Some common TexAgs guidance is to get a structural engineer's opinion before approaching a structural foundation company, because the company will always find something wrong, where the engineer might not.

Some previous recommendation threads:

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/2833171/replies

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/2765092/replies
752bro4
AG
All pro foundation repair - the right solution for your hooooooommmmme. 877-MEAN-GREEN
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Structured Foundation is Aggie-owned and I've had very good experiences with them.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Texas Ag Mom
I had Structured out & at the time I thought I had a pool leak so I was concerned that might be the problem. I definitely had some movement. The guy recommended that after I figure out the pool leak issue that I should have a plumber out (he gave me a name) to have a slab leak test. He said if the issues were not associated w/the pool leak or a slab leak then I needed to have found work. Pool leak was not the problem & I skipped the slab leak test & had a structural engineer inspect my house. The problem was my 2 large oak trees. I had a root barrier installed & my foundation is settling back down to where it should be. GET A SE INSPECTION!!!!
ntxaggie
From TexAgs recs, I used Tommy Tolson of Tolson Engineering - great experience and would recommend him.

Tolson verified that I didn't have foundation issues and then provided advice on how to keep it that way after a slab leak repair (with under-slab tunnel dug and back-filled by plumbing sub). Per Tolson's advice to follow the plumbers with a flowable fill, I ended up using Uretek ICR to fill the voids left from the tunneling. Very happy with their work.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Thomas Engineering Consultants
Ag CPA
AG
752bro4 said:

All pro foundation repair - the right solution for your hooooooommmmme. 877-MEAN-GREEN
As a Ticket P1 I am fully versed in my foundation repair and lasik options in DFW.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.