Austin
Sponsored by

Apartments near Samsung chip plant

1,292 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
bloom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for safe apartment/condo/townhouses near the Samsung plant? They just need 1 bedroom/1bath. I am no helpI have no idea what neighborhoods are nice in the Austin area, so even just neighborhood recommendations (or where to avoid) would be appreciated.
SteveBott
AG
The area around the Austin plant is not good. Check west of I-35. Wells Branch or north in Pflugerville. (Sp)
DD88
AG
There are several apartment complexes on Dessau Rd. just south of Parmer Ln. that look decent from outward appearance. I have no idea about costs.
MouthBQ98
AG
In Taylor?

Or their existing facility that's basically between Pflugerville and Manor?
SteveBott
AG
He mentions Austin area so I assumed the Austin plant
bloom
The existing facility near Pflugerville. Advice is greatly appreciated
SteveBott
AG
Since your out of town might want to contact an apartment locator. Give them your basics and let them search .
87IE
AG
I'd look at the the area around Kelly Lane and 130.

I only know these from driving by them but I think they are fairly new.

https://www.enclavefalconpointe.com/
falls91
AG
I wouldn't get an apartment at I35 and Wells Branch. See what's available in Hutto. They have already put temporary man camp quarters on site. I'm not sure who those are designated for and the last time I was on site (last week), they didn't look occupied.
tamc93
AG
Look at The Lakes Blvd and I-35. At least a thousand units in that area that are all decent.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
wadd96
AG
There are a lot of options at Stone Hill in Pflugerville... 15-20 commute which is nothing in Austin...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I live in Falcon Pointe and I know several guys through cub scouts that work at Samsung that live in Avalon, Blackhawk, and FP. Commute shouldn't be too bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.