Austin
Sponsored by

Upcoming Austin Aggie Social Events

2,148 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Red Pear Felipe
SwansAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those interested and may not receive the monthly newsletters for one reason or another (or for travelling Aggies coming to Austin)

8/24 - Happy Hour at Blue Norther HQ 6-8PM; 440 E St. Elmo Rd (raffling off tickets to the first game)

8/27 - SEC Picnic/Corn Hole Tournament 10AM-2PM; American Legion House 404 Atlanta Street; Grab your BBQ plate ticket at WilCo website

9/3 - First Aggie Football Game Watch Party at LPE; Kickoff 11AM; Club is selling Maroon 22oz cups that are good all season long at all watch parties for drink specials
SwansAg14
AG
For those following Aggie Baseball (like myself), if you're not going to College Station for the Super Regional (sad that I cannot), there will be watch parties on Friday and Saturday at Lustre Pearl East using the big screen in the back patio area.

Friday at 7:30PM
Saturday at 2:00PM
500,000ags
AG
Sort of related question, is there going to be football watch parties there this fall?
SwansAg14
AG
Great question, and yes. The club will have the full slate of football games there at LPE in the fall and hopefully working on some added perks.
SwansAg14
AG
ALSO - just saw the annual SEC Tailgate/Picnic returns this year with a save the date for August 27. More details to come but it'd be great to maroon out the event compared to the other SEC clubs in the area.
SwansAg14
AG
Wednesday July 20 - Aggie Meet Up at Blues on the Green - look for the Aggie flag with no bevel

Thursday July 28 - Joint Aggie Night at Round Rock Express Game with WilCo A&M Club, buy $18 tickets in 209 or in the area
SwansAg14
AG
8/24 - Happy Hour at Blue Norther HQ 6-8PM; 440 E St. Elmo Rd (raffling off tickets to the first game)

8/27 - SEC Picnic/Corn Hole Tournament 10AM-2PM; American Legion House 404 Atlanta Street; Grab your BBQ plate ticket at WilCo website

9/3 - First Aggie Football Game Watch Party at LPE; Kickoff 11AM; Club is selling Maroon 22oz cups that are good all season long at all watch parties for drink specials
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
I'm assuming these events are part of Capital City Aggies? What's LPE?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
BlackGold
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

Lustre Pearl East

Ags watch bar in Austin. It's over on the east side.
SwansAg14
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

That's correct. Informal term would be Austin Aggies but officially titled the Capital City A&M Club when it was founded in 1907. I am the President this year and like to share club info through various outlets since not everyone may be following the socials, etc. Hope to see you at some of the events!
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
SwansAg14 said:

Red Pear Felipe said:

That's correct. Informal term would be Austin Aggies but officially titled the Capital City A&M Club when it was founded in 1907. I am the President this year and like to share club info through various outlets since not everyone may be following the socials, etc. Hope to see you at some of the events!
Nice! How do you get involved with Young Aggies? Isn't that the one where us olds can serve as a mentor?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
SwansAg14
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

SwansAg14 said:

Red Pear Felipe said:

Nice! How do you get involved with Young Aggies? Isn't that the one where us olds can serve as a mentor?

I started volunteering initially back in 2018 after moving to Austin and just keep having fun doing it and "moving up" as vacancies occurred. If you want to get more involved, shoot us an email at atxcommunications@aggienetwork.com. There isn't really a specific mentor program but I know over the years the clubs offerings vary.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Good turn out for 11 AM game!

Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG

9/23 - First Aggie Football Game Watch Party at LPE; Kickoff 6 PM; Club is selling Maroon 22oz cups that are good all season long at all watch parties for drink specials
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Great turnout! BTHO arkansas!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.