Austin
Sponsored by

Need a top shelf Gyno for my wife.

1,783 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JCRiley09
JAW3336
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife is having issues with her hormones and looking for a new Gyno in the central Tx area, Austin to Temple.

Anyone know who is the best?

She is 42
Attack life, It's going to kill you anyway!
Fumbleruski
AG
Austin OBGYN Associates. Dr. Mileur and Dr. Downing are pretty solid. Both aggies as well.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Dr. John Thoppil at RiverPlace OBGyn is a good Ag. He also posts on Texags occasionally
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Mileur is ours and Downing delivered our 2nd. Liked them both
agmom95
AG
I highly recommend Dr. Thoppil at River Place OBGYN. I switched from my longtime doctor, Mark Akin, who is very well respected because I wasn't happy with his hormone solutions. I am a 48 year old female who went through Menopause already and switched to Dr. Thoppil, not only because I knew him from here, but because others recommended him. I live in College Station now and make the drive to see him.
BrokeAssAggie
Dr. Hoverman.

https://austinobgyn.womenshealthtx.com/provider/claire-hoverman-md/
JAW3336
AG
Thanks everyone. She is going to see Dr T next week.
Attack life, It's going to kill you anyway!
fig96
AG
He delivered our little one last year, good guy so glad y'all are headed there OP.
JCRiley09
AG
Glad OP found a Dr. If anyone else is reading this for a Dr, Mileur guided us through some tricky pregnancies and delivered both of my kids. We absolutely loved her and she'd still be my wife's obgyn if we hadn't moved.

She also got name dropped by Jason Isbell when he was in town once for providing emergency services for his wife and fellow musician Amanda Shires.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.