Austin
Sponsored by

I am looking for Texas A&M/Longhorn tickets for the baseball game tonight.

781 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Temple Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter who is going to be a freshman next year at Texas A&M desperately wants to go to the game tonight. Does anybody have any tickets available? Thank you in advance.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Cheapest I have seen is over $100 after fees
MarathonAg12
Temple Ag said:

My daughter who is going to be a freshman next year at Texas A&M desperately wants to go to the game tonight. Does anybody have any tickets available? Thank you in advance.
Dang. Hope you got to go. They did have scalpers right outside the stadium.
Aggieangler93
AG
The best way to get these tickets every year is to buy a 4 pack. tu puts the 4 packs on sale weeks before individual game tickets. I usually buy A&M, and then look at who else is a quality opponent coming in. I buy (4) 4 packs most years, and give the rest of the games away to folks from the other schools or sell them below face. I am usually all in for about what 2 scalper tickets cost to the A&M tu game. Sometimes I give the other games to my Longhorn friends. I am always able to buy these on the day 4 packs go on sale with no issues so far. This is the first year I didn't go, due to conflicts with my son's HS game schedule.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.