Austin
Sponsored by

Recommendations on a Moving Company?

1,313 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexMike
thepriceisright24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any recommendations on a moving company? I need some help unloading a Uhaul next Monday afternoon in north Austin
Shanerbock06
AG
We've used Apache a few times and have recommended them to others before too - always have had positive reviews from everyone I know.
stevopike
AG
do you just need people to help load/unload?

if so get on taskrabbit and hire a couple of people. I did that when I had to transfer from a storage unit to a uhaul, worked great.

Mookie
AG
Webster moving sponsors my elementary school PTA (brushy creek ES). I have used them a few times and have been completely happy. Great guys.
TexMike
My family has used Three Men and A Truck for our past couple moves and they don't seem to come with any of the usual headaches that some companies do (not responsive, hard to get a hold of, not delivering on time, etc.). It sounds like you just need help with the labor, which I think is an hourly rate rather than a total, but I'm sure they do that too. Might be worth looking at since they came in quite a bit cheaper than some of the other companies we looked at.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.