Austin
Sponsored by

Plumber recommendation?

2,421 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mookie
DavidAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't live in Austin, but my Mom does. The plumber she's used for decades is retired and she needs one to come fix a leak that happened because of the freeze. Any recommendations for someone who might have some availability in NW Austin?
David Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002! Whoop! Houston, TX
Potcake
AG
Clarke Kent
Allstate
Frozen Concoction
I've made about 20 calls/online submissions since Friday and still don't have a call back. Fortunately my patch work is holding up. Good luck.
austinag1997
AG
I have used S&D out of Taylor for years. That said they didnt return my call from last week, and they have done about $15k in work for me in the past 4 years.

So, I guess plumbers are busy right now.
sir charles
Can try these guys...

Danny Natal (Danny's Plumbing Service): (512) 626-9803
Raul Meza (Peanut Plumbing): (512) 924-7989
Jerome Bell (Premium Rooter Plumbing): (737) 215-9876
Frozen Concoction
I got a response from Classic Plumbing in Cedar Park. They said it would likely be end-of-week before they got to me since I don't have an immediate emergency. That sounded more optimistic than I expected.
DavidAg02
Thanks everyone!
David Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002! Whoop! Houston, TX
tamc91
AG
Tony Martinez at Austin Select Plumbing is a good guy and very fair / reasonable. Our sons were in the same scout troop. He lives south (Shady Hollow) area, but works all over town.
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Cold is on the right got to my Mom in 2 days this week out in spicewood! They have done a lot of work for me - I feel like their rates are on the high side but they are very professional and get the job done right. Highly recommended
Mookie
AG
Proven Plumbing is the go to plumber in my hood.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.