Austin
Sponsored by

Anyone have a playscape they want gone?

1,961 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by thirty-two
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been browsing CL for a little while looking for playscapes/playsets and haven't had much luck. Of course I'm willing to disassemble and haul off. Don't need anything nearly new, but would prefer not to have to replace a bunch of material. Willing to pay for a nice set. E-mail is waters at aggienetwork or you can post here. I'm in NW Austin, but willing to travel.
512Ag
AG
I have one that I got 2nd hand from my neighbor. If you'll haul it off, it's yours for free. It's old, but not in terrible shape (meaning, I feel comfortable with my kids on it) It has a covered fort with a slide and a couple of places for swings. Probably needs new swings, though.

I'll take a few pictures this afternoon and send you an email if you're interested.
Aggietaco
AG
Sure I'm interested. Shoot me an e-mail when you have a chance.
Aggieangler93
AG
No playscape, but I met Aggietaco earlier this week, as he bought some chairs from me. He's a good Ag, and I would have no problem letting him in my backyard to tear apart said playscape!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
CapCity12thMan
AG
sent you an email about our 10yr old Rainbow set (with pics)
AggieOO
Aggieangler93 said:

No playscape, but I met Aggietaco earlier this week, as he bought some chairs from me. He's a good Ag, and I would have no problem letting him in my backyard to tear apart said playscape!
i'm not sure you met the same guy i know.

I wouldn't let that guy within 50 ft of my house.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
If aggietaco finds one and others are still looking to unload im in the same boat of looking for one.

Email is c fish at aggienetwork dot com. No spaces obviously.

I'm out toward dripping springs.
Aggieangler93
AG
LOL
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Aggietaco
AG
I'm pretty sure I was invited to your house last weekend, ahole.
Aggietaco
AG
And thanks for the emails so far, letting the boss lady review to make my decision.
thirty-two
AG
Dang, where were you 5 months ago? I posted mine on Facebook marketplace for FREE, as long as someone disassembled and hauled off. No joke, I got like 150+ messages by the next morning asking about it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.