Austin
Sponsored by

Looking for a new challenge and sales job

972 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wadd96
cityagboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I am currently looking to change industries. For the past 10 years after graduating I have worked in the hospitality industry. I have worked at large hotels in Austin in jobs ranging from Event Manager to Assistant Director of Housekeeping. As an Event Manager I have put on large events for companies such as SXSW, Dell and Formula 1. While I was the Assistant Director of Housekeeping I managed over 120 employees in an 800 room hotel.

The time has come for a new challenge. I am goal driven and love building relationships with clients. If anyone has any connections for sales jobs I would love to meet up, discuss opportunities or send over a resume!

Thanks and Gig'em!
Kendall Madden
Try Enterprise Holdings! Send me a private message with your phone # and I will call you Monday. Go to our website and see what the career path looks like!
www.careers.enterprise.com.
Thanks, Kendall
Bitter Old Man
AG
- Why do you want to change industries?

- What do you want to do?
Farmers6
Sysco
wadd96
AG
We are always hiring here! Are you looking for an inside (no travel) job or an outside (some to a lot travel?)
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.