Aggieland
Sponsored by

What restaurant, bar, hangout do you miss most from old Aggieland?

7,941 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by FishrCoAg
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiePhil said:

9dag said:

Trying to remember the name of the chicken place in the parking lot across from Ninfas when it was at the mall.

I think it burned down ?

Grandy's

I worked at Grandy's in HS for about a month. The manager would lock us in after close and leave. We had to climb through the drive-through window to go home.

I'd like to say I quit because of that, but actually, I'd told him when I started that I needed prom night off. He scheduled me anyway, so I quit.

If I remember correctly, that manager got arrested for stealing some of the deposits soon after.
jskin261
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What was the ice cream shop that was on University where Republic is now?
AggiePhil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shakes
FishrCoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
3C bbq
Casa Chapultepec. 99 cent beans, cheese and tortillas. Roaches free.
DSP.
WolfCall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dead Solid Perfect hamburger place
tamfal86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't seen Deluxe mentioned
Tamfal86
FishrCoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aka DSP
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.