BCS Positive people that make a difference [Staff Warning]

16,125 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by happyinBCS
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have some that needs to be split but nothing ready to go right now.
aggie-1997
AG
Want to give a huge shout out to this group. We made it 6 days into our new year's resolution to be kind and recognize positive people!
RDH80
AG
Rosa at Fritella . She also works at Shipley on SW Parkway. Friendly and efficient . Goes out of her way to make sure everything is right . Seems to care about making your visit memorable .
maroon barchetta
Is that the name of the lady at Shipley who has worked there for 20+ years and is always so nice?

I've talked to that lady many times but never have known her name.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I have always had amazing service at Harvey Washbangers but want to brag on the manager, Alex, and one of his servers, Haley. My father had advanced Alzheimer's and was between facilities last February. My mother needed a break and to just get out of the house so we went to Washbangers for lunch. I went in early and explained the situation to Alex who is always working his tail off but still has time to talk with the customers. He suggested we sit in Haley's section and I quickly learned why. She was amazing with my dad. He was not very verbal at that point but she still treated him like any other customer. She talked to him and was patient with his struggles. Ever since then, I've noticed her when I've gone in and see that she is always a very considerate server who treats each table like it is her main priority. That seems to be the case with most of the staff at Harvey Washbangers. That place always brightens my day.
Gone Camping
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

I have always had amazing service at Harvey Washbangers but want to brag on the manager, Alex, and one of his servers, Haley. My father had advanced Alzheimer's and was between facilities last February. My mother needed a break and to just get out of the house so we went to Washbangers for lunch. I went in early and explained the situation to Alex who is always working his tail off but still has time to talk with the customers. He suggested we sit in Haley's section and I quickly learned why. She was amazing with my dad. He was not very verbal at that point but she still treated him like any other customer. She talked to him and was patient with his struggles. Ever since then, I've noticed her when I've gone in and see that she is always a very considerate server who treats each table like it is her main priority. That seems to be the case with most of the staff at Harvey Washbangers. That place always brightens my day.
I love your story, very cool. I talked to the owner of Washbangers yesterday at church and he said he hadn't seen this thread. I showed him your post and it put a huge smile on his face to read your story and to hear about the great job his staff are doing. I know that's the kind of staff he wants and the culture he would instill so really cool to get to bring Alex and Haley to his attention and shine some light on them.
trouble
AG
We still miss Megan! The boys just loved her.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Edit - intended for coming and going thread.
Rex Racer
AG
Rocky at Boonville Kroger in the meat/seafood area is awesome! So friendly and looks out for us.
RDH80
AG
Probably so ! I think she's been at Shipley a long time ,
maroon barchetta
She's awesome.
Fis4Favorite
We just dined in at Christopher's this evening and were chatting about with Karen. I let her know about this post and how fantastic she is and what a staple she has become to the restaurant.

I hope she finds the post and how many people have enjoyed her service through the years. She truly is fantastic to visit with!
Txmoe
AG
happyinBCS said:

[The ban hammer that will come down on any poster that is negative or trolls this thread will be swift and the punishment will be at least thirty days even if it is the first offense. There is the warning. -Staff]
Will I receive said ban hammer for simply pointing out that the title should read "BCS Positive people who make a difference"?
Firefighter7
Mr. Charles at Towerpoint HEB. Always greats us firefighters with a smile and a fist bump. HEB and Mr. Charles have donated a lot of groceries as well.
happyinBCS
Chris at Choate monument is a great guy.

My Mom and Dad are both WW2 veterans and their government headstones need the letters repainted. I called several monument companies and got prices as high as 500 bucks. Chris said he would do it for 140.00 I will report back when the job is completed but I feel confident they will do a great job.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.