BCS Positive people that make a difference [Staff Warning]

16,153 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by happyinBCS
happyinBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope we can keep this going along with the BCS coming and going.

Garrison at south CS Chick fl a is an amazing hard worker, always keeping the place flowing. He always puts the customer and their satisfaction first.

I gave him a Saltgrass gift card for him and his wife to have a nice dinner, as a thank you.

[The ban hammer that will come down on any poster that is negative or trolls this thread will be swift and the punishment will be at least thirty days even if it is the first offense. There is the warning. -Staff]
SARATOGA
NATE at Aggieland Carwash on Greens Prairie

CHARLES at Towerpoint HEB
happyinBCS
Charles is a super guy and Theresa my early morning checker always very accommodating.
LightningDammitt
AG
Whoop!

My contribution to the thread:

Thank you haapyinBCS for starting this thread!
ChampsAg
Garrison and Charles are both great at what they do.

This is a great thread idea!

David at Taco Crave. I know the owner has a reason to be customer forward but he goes above and beyond.

Mr. LJ and Maria at Readfield Meats.

reineraggie09
AG
Top Point Tree. The whole crew was fantastic, friendly, competent. One guy was literally singing as he worked "I love my job". I need some of that energy.
FlyRod
The folks at the farmers markets. They cheer me up every Saturday.
bobinator
AG
Don't put these people's names out there for anyone to find or soon they'll all be working at Dutch Bros.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Pam at Rock Prairie Whataburger!!
Gone Camping
AG
reineraggie09 said:

Top Point Tree. The whole crew was fantastic, friendly, competent. One guy was literally singing as he worked "I love my job". I need some of that energy.

Was the singing guy a redhead college kid, probably singing old jazz or something like that?
reineraggie09
AG
Actually a guy with a shirt that said "don't panic, I'm Hispanic"
MyNameIsJeff
AG
SARATOGA said:

NATE at Aggieland Carwash on Greens Prairie

CHARLES at Towerpoint HEB
Nate was my first thought when I read the OP.

Always above and beyond to be friendly and help out.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
CS AG 87
Agree with Nate and Top Point Tree crew. Top Point just left and were very friendly and helpful giving all types of tips for my trees without me even asking.
reineraggie09
AG
And everyone's best friend from high school
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Jason - the owner/operator of Cameron Ranch Gas Station off Tabor Rd.

I will drive 20 minutes to the other side for Lunch or breakfast tacos and coffee to chat with him. He's got some great stories, grew up locally and always down to earth.
Jetty
AG
Charles, Mike, Theresa, Rhonda, Annita and Eleanore all at TP HEB! Great folks!
trouble
AG
Valerie at Papa Perez! She's always treats my kids like real people and helps us build their restaurant skills.

Like David at Taco Crave, Rolando at The TacoBar is the owner but he goes above and beyond to make sure we have a good experience every time.

Both Dustin and Tyler at Hudson Barber Emporium are upbeat and positive every time we're in there.
BlueMiles
AG
Does Karen still work at Christopher's World Grill? (Black Eyed Pea before that.)
crbongos
AG
Last time I was there Karen was at Christopher's. I'm going tonight so I'll confirm if not. She's awesome!!!

Also Ani at Toasted Yoke is legendary. Karen and Ani seem like sisters! Hats off to them both. They've been professional waitresses for years and at some of the best spots.
CRBongo
FlAgTeach
AG
I love this idea! What a great way to spread positivity.

Lexi at Dutch Bros at RP location

Charles and Eleanor at HEB Towerpoint
Hornbeck
Jackson at Spec's! Very knowledgable!
Bucketrunner
Isabella at Luigi's.
JMac03
AG
I cannot think of his name,, but the guy that works at the Taco Bell on Harvey. He is the absolute best and has been there for years.

Mr. Charles at HeB.

Started this hours ago and never hit post.
BlueMiles
AG
This post is in honor of Mr Thomas Moore, who would be deserving of mention. RIP
maroon barchetta
BlueMiles said:

This post is in honor of Mr Thomas Moore, who would be deserving of mention. RIP
halibut sinclair
The staff at the Bryan Kroger on Boonville is great. Friendly, smiling faces, always helpful.
rptsAg03
Charles & Trini the cashier at HEB
Penny at U Paint-It
David our CS mailman
ShinerBlonde
AG
Jesse at Jesse's Taqueria. He is always there and smiling and greeting customers. He always remembers us and is so kind.

Melba at Uncorked. She always stops to chat with us and makes sure we are doing well and asks opinions on what events and wines she should add.

Editing to add one more major shoutout.

Dr Richards at Summit Animal Hospital. I volunteer at 2 different animal rescues and she provides incredible service for both. She truly cares about her patients and about animal rescues and rehabilitation. If you are looking for a caring vet that really gives back to the community please check her out.

maroon barchetta
In the news today is a story about a contractor that requested money up front "for materials" before doing a job for a homeowner, which he did not complete.

We see this story too often.

maddiedou has remodeled two bathrooms for us and did a great job and never asked for a dime up front.

Thanks to the people on this board for recommending him, and thanks to maddiedou for doing business the right way.
BCStalk
halibut sinclair said:

The staff at the Bryan Kroger on Boonville is great. Friendly, smiling faces, always helpful.

This is very true. I really appreciate the gentleman behind the butcher counter who is always super helpful and nice.
Birddog
AG
maroon barchetta said:

In the news today is a story about a contractor that requested money up front "for materials" before doing a job for a homeowner, which he did not complete.

We see this story too often.

maddiedou has remodeled two bathrooms for us and did a great job and never asked for a dime up front.

Thanks to the people on this board for recommending him, and thanks to maddiedou for doing business the right way.

MB, you beat me to this one. Maddiedou bailed us out in a big way, we had leaking shower, Totally rebuilt the whole bathroom. Then couple years after that disaster was fixed up we remodeled the other bathroom and like you said it was all a handshake deal. He is also has a knack for growing veggies and shooting fireworks.
maroon barchetta
Now if he could just grow fireworks!
reineraggie09
AG
Can I get a business name for Maddiedou?

Also, shout out to Maroon Barchetta! Delivered firewood to my home while I was still at work. My ladies had a great time meeting him. Wood burns great FYI.
australopithecus robustus
reineraggie09 said:

Can I get a business name for Maddiedou?

Also, shout out to Maroon Barchetta! Delivered firewood to my home while I was still at work. My ladies had a great time meeting him. Wood burns great FYI.

This hugely! In need of a solid contractor for many ongoing things and would also love the maroon barchetta firewood contact….
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.