Manhunt in North Brazos County for Perp Who Shot Bryan Officer, Brazos County Deputy

13,412 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by legalbird
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wouldn't have minded if he expired prior to being charged
lethalninja
He might genuinely agree with that because of the way he looks now.
FamousAgg
I have been told that he has told the judge if he had the money to make bail he would do the same thing over again
lethalninja
Do you know why he shot the officers? Also, I imagine he said that because he probably blames the officers for him looking the way he does, even though it's his own fault.
Broncos
Nevermind. They're just added to the ignore list.
lethalninja
That won't be for a while.
trouble
AG
There's a good chance he won't look exactly that way forever. They probably removed a section of his skull so his brain wouldn't swell against it. They are probably planning to replace it at some point in the future.
FamousAgg
I mean, baseball cap and now he's just ugly instead of freakshow…
lethalninja
I don't know if they would let him wear a baseball cap at his trial, since hats aren't allowed in the courtroom. They might make an exception in his case, though.
maroon barchetta
Join the Sikh faith
Wear turban
Religious headgear allowed in courtroom
?????
Profit
lethalninja
His crimes have been escalating over time. He went from committing misdemeanor theft and vehicle burglaries (misdemeanor probation) to committing assault (jail time) to setting his car on fire in order to collect the insurance money (felony probation and prison time) to committing aggravated assault with his hands and feet (longer prison time) to shooting police officers, breaking into a business, and stealing cars and a gun (25 to 99 years or life in prison).
lethalninja
He was indicted last Thursday on two counts of aggravated assault against a public servant, burglary of a habitation, evading arrest in a vehicle, theft of property between $30,000 and $150,000, two counts of unauthorized use of a vehicle, felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful carrying of a weapon by a convicted felon, burglary of a building, and three counts of theft of a firearm, so thirteen total felony charges. His burglary of a habitation charge and two of his theft of a firearm charges are new.
woodiewood1
lethalninja said:

He was indicted last Thursday on two counts of aggravated assault against a public servant, burglary of a habitation, evading arrest in a vehicle, theft of property between $30,000 and $150,000, two counts of unauthorized use of a vehicle, felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful carrying of a weapon by a convicted felon, burglary of a building, and three counts of theft of a firearm, so thirteen total felony charges. His burglary of a habitation charge and two of his theft of a firearm charges are new.
In some cities, he would get probation.
Hornbeck
And we're stuck paying the medical bills for this dude with half a skull for the next 50 years.
lethalninja
He's 45, so he won't live fifty years in prison, but I get your point.
lethalninja
He tried to get his bond reduced today, but he was unsuccessful.
lethalninja
His trial is scheduled to start on July 8th next year.
legalbird
PSA. If you know of a criminal mind in Brazos county, urge them not to commit a shooting crime. The prosecutor, judge, and jury will send you to Huntsville.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.