Rental inspections by the city

3,601 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Fleen
davido
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BiochemAg97 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Caught this in the Fuego drive-thru earlier. This house next door is what, a year old?

Getting an entire new roof. I'm guessing these rentals they are tossing up as fast as possible could benefit from some inspections.

My guess is all of the recent rains after a dry summer revealed that the roof install during the build was not too good.

Interesting. But if the building inspection didn't catch the problem when it was built, how do you expect a rental inspection to catch it?

A year old? Sure it hasn't seen a hail storm or two?
Belton Ag
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Caught this in the Fuego drive-thru earlier. This house next door is what, a year old?

Getting an entire new roof. I'm guessing these rentals they are tossing up as fast as possible could benefit from some inspections.

My guess is all of the recent rains after a dry summer revealed that the roof install during the build was not too good.

A year or two old? They do have "a few" inspections. There are 3 plumbing inspections, 2 electrical inspections, 2 HVAC inspections, a framing inspection, a foundation inspection, an insulation inspection and a building final inspection.

I'm not going to make the case that these things are built like a home in Miramont, but there are plenty of inspections during construction.
woodiewood1
duffelpud said:

cslifer said:

Why on earth would you have a CO2 monitor in a home?
More closely monitor your carbon footprint.
Exactly. Ha, Ha. I meant carbon monoxide and the "2" shows up everytime I hit the :'O" . Demons I guess?
Fleen
maroon barchetta said:

Maybe an OSHA inspector instead?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.