Nominations for most jacked up drive thru in BCS

5,753 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bob2525
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Belton Ag said:

A few years ago I snapped a pic of this car at the McDonalds drive thru that's directly across SW Parkway from that Arby's drive thru. I have no idea what these people were thinking but I'm sure they regretted it.
"Sir, this is a Wendy's"

"Actually, it's a McDonald's"
LOYAL AG
AG
Marlin39m said:

And if you want Arby's you don't have a choice because they STILL haven't opened the lobby. Do they have the same owner as T-Jin's? OPEN YOUR DINING AREAS!
Probably not on them. I know a lot of several local owners and managers and all are saying that it's difficult to find people to fill those shifts. Apparently unemployment pays as well or better and doesn't require nearly as much effort. I'm talking some of the bigger names in the area too, not like a small place way off the beaten path. I'm afraid we're going to see restrictions on hours and days until either the federal unemployment subsidies are killed off or Texas follows a couple of other states that have withdrawn from those programs.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
TaterTot_09
All of them. If I'm not riding the curb the whole time I'm at least clipping the curb a few times.
PS3D
Belton Ag said:

A few years ago I snapped a pic of this car at the McDonalds drive thru that's directly across SW Parkway from that Arby's drive thru. I have no idea what these people were thinking but I'm sure they regretted it.

I seem to remember the drive through was even harder to get in and around before they tore down the playground in front of the store during a rebuild.
oklaunion
DisneyFan5 said:

The Arby's drive thru used to freak me out 35 years ago when I first got here in my Chevette.

I'm a better driver now, but it did still freak me out a bit when I went through with my Sequoia.
I have never heard of anyone who copped to owning a Chevette. You are awesome.
Love Gun
oklaunion said:

DisneyFan5 said:

The Arby's drive thru used to freak me out 35 years ago when I first got here in my Chevette.

I'm a better driver now, but it did still freak me out a bit when I went through with my Sequoia.
No Chevette, but 1974 Malibu Chevelle here. I got all the chicks when I was driving that in high school, in 1994. Lemme tell ya.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Raising Cane's line often extends out onto Texas Ave now so that's a bit of a problem, especially when you're just trying to go to Layne's next door.
DisneyFan5
oklaunion said:

DisneyFan5 said:

It sounds alot better when I just say I drove a Vette in college.
ShaggySLC
Esteban du Plantier said:

Tower Point Whataburger doesn't have a bad layout, they're just the slowest, least accurate fast food operation on earth.
I quit Whataburger because of that place. Wait 10 15 mins and your order is still wrong. SMH. The Mcdonald's on G. Bush was equally bad but I think they got a new manager, the last time I went was pretty smooth.
Bob2525
Technically you drive through the diverging diamond, so that should top the list as the worst primarily because of the 30mph speed limit a 1/4 mile before the entrance. Every time I went through there last week I saw one or two people getting a speeding ticket. Its like shooting fish in a barrel! It can probably be proven (ehhem, Aggie road engineers) that driving that slow can cause more accidents from the average distracted driver.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.