Aggieland
Sponsored By

Lease or Sublease Hangar at Coulter Field or Easterwood

golf05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do y'all know of a hangars that is not being used at Coulter Field or Easterwood?
I checked with both airports, and they do not currently have any hangars available.
I would be interested in leasing or subleasing a hangar.
Please Call or Text: 979-422-316three
Thank You!
Gangster Octopus
Does it have to be in B/CS? May want to check with Navasota. They have a decent airport - a buddy at work leases a hangar there and was able to get into one less than a year ago.
golf05
Thanks for the info, but I'm really trying to stay in Bryan or College Station.
TSJ
AG
Your only option in bcs is Coulter. Easterwood does not have much in the way of hangars. You probably need to make friends with someone in one of the large hangars at Coulter.
happyinBCS
Try the Brenham airport
AggieBarstool
happyinBCS said:

Try the Brenham airport
Reading comprehension fail?
Captn_Ag05
AG
Have you checked Love Field?
golf05
Thanks for the ideas!
It seems like my best chance at getting a hanger will be at Coulter field. Hopefully one of y'all has a hanger leased and no longer needs the hanger. If so, I would be interested in buying out your hanger lease. Or, if you have a large hanger with enough extra space for another plane. Either way, let me know and hopefully we can work something out.
golf05
I'm not looking for a steal. I will pay market price for a hanger at Coulter Field. If you have a hangar available, I would be interested in buying out your lease. Also, if you have a hanger leased with an old plane in it that you no longer fly, I would consider purchasing the plane along with the hangar. Thanks!
techno-ag
AG
If you can't get in at Coulter, you might consider trying one of the nearby small town airports and leasing there until something opens up here. Try Brenham, Groesbeck, Mexia-Limestone, etc.
texagdoc
AG
I get that you want something in B-CS, but there has been a waiting list a Coulter for years. They just built new hangers and still ha e a wait. If you live in South CS, Navasota is almost equidistant to Coulter. Beautiful new runway there also. I based there for a few years until I got a hanger at Coulter. It is your best option Because it is highly unlikely that you will get into Coulter right away.
pepe the dog
AG
Hearne
Moy
Last I was aware, FEMA had all the hangar space at Hearne LHB. Navasota 60R had available space.
golf05
If I am not able to find a spot here at Coulter, I will definitely check Navasota or Brenham. I don't expect to make it up the list at Coulter, because I too have heard that it is a long waiting list. However, I thought maybe someone on here might have extra space in their hangar they would be willing to work a deal on.
golf05
Still looking!
UmustBKidding
On the way to Katy on Saturday the airpark on 359 had a for sale sign on it. The way it looked it was for the whole facility not just a lot. Maybe just commute from brookshire to Bryan by air and live in your hanger.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.