Lease or Sublease Hangar at Coulter Field or Easterwood

13,795 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by boredatwork08
woodiewood1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks to me that there is an opportunity for both Coulter Field and private persons to build a few lease hangers there. They do that at other small airports. Do they not do that at Coulter?
Jtfuller
AG
We are flying in for the baseball game tomorrow. Does anyone know a way to gain access to the ramp after Austin is closed without paying the $125 call out fee? Thanks.
EBrazosAg
AG
Serious bump. Fly into coulter and self fuel and get a Uber to avoid the call out. How late are you flying in ? Astin (not Austin) is a pretty full service FBO w good hours. It's not like FTW is that far away.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG1996
I accuse Astin of charging to breathe their air. kCLL has a class B mindset for some reason. I flew over one day for lunch at gate 12, and they wanted to charge me a tie down fee. Ridiculous
EBrazosAg
AG
Did they charge you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG1996
No. I think they quit charging for going to the restaurant after some folks griped. I told them I went there and just left. Last time I did it you had to go through astin. Don't think they will let you go in through the gate at the restaurant. You could probably just walk through the flight school building. They had my info from that plane, but I never got a bill in the mail.
boredatwork08
AG
Please don't go through the flight school to get off the ramp. They've had more than enough issues with unauthorized people thinking they could waltz through whenever they want. I can guarantee you the police would be called.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.