Lease or Sublease Hangar at Coulter Field or Easterwood

12,568 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by woodiewood1
golf05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do y'all know of a hangars that is not being used at Coulter Field or Easterwood?
I checked with both airports, and they do not currently have any hangars available.
I would be interested in leasing or subleasing a hangar.
Please Call or Text: 979-422-316three
Thank You!
Prune Tracy
golf05
Thanks for the info, but I'm really trying to stay in Bryan or College Station.
TSJ
AG
Your only option in bcs is Coulter. Easterwood does not have much in the way of hangars. You probably need to make friends with someone in one of the large hangars at Coulter.
happyinBCS
Try the Brenham airport
AggieBarstool
happyinBCS said:

Try the Brenham airport
Reading comprehension fail?
Captn_Ag05
AG
Have you checked Love Field?
golf05
Thanks for the ideas!
It seems like my best chance at getting a hanger will be at Coulter field. Hopefully one of y'all has a hanger leased and no longer needs the hanger. If so, I would be interested in buying out your hanger lease. Or, if you have a large hanger with enough extra space for another plane. Either way, let me know and hopefully we can work something out.
golf05
I'm not looking for a steal. I will pay market price for a hanger at Coulter Field. If you have a hangar available, I would be interested in buying out your lease. Also, if you have a hanger leased with an old plane in it that you no longer fly, I would consider purchasing the plane along with the hangar. Thanks!
techno-ag
AG
If you can't get in at Coulter, you might consider trying one of the nearby small town airports and leasing there until something opens up here. Try Brenham, Groesbeck, Mexia-Limestone, etc.
texagdoc
AG
I get that you want something in B-CS, but there has been a waiting list a Coulter for years. They just built new hangers and still ha e a wait. If you live in South CS, Navasota is almost equidistant to Coulter. Beautiful new runway there also. I based there for a few years until I got a hanger at Coulter. It is your best option Because it is highly unlikely that you will get into Coulter right away.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Hearne
Moy
Last I was aware, FEMA had all the hangar space at Hearne LHB. Navasota 60R had available space.
golf05
If I am not able to find a spot here at Coulter, I will definitely check Navasota or Brenham. I don't expect to make it up the list at Coulter, because I too have heard that it is a long waiting list. However, I thought maybe someone on here might have extra space in their hangar they would be willing to work a deal on.
golf05
Still looking!
UmustBKidding
On the way to Katy on Saturday the airpark on 359 had a for sale sign on it. The way it looked it was for the whole facility not just a lot. Maybe just commute from brookshire to Bryan by air and live in your hanger.
Uncle Bug
AG
Two yr old thread I stumbled across - wondering if Golf05 found any success with a Coulter Field Hangar. I'll be in the same spot soon and am not inclined to tie-down a vintage plane.

If nothing heard, I'll start a new post.
MaroonDontRun
AG
I'll piggy back on this thread with a somewhat related question.

Does anyone know what happened with Brenham airport related to the closure of the Diner and FBO? I met the proprietor (Jack) several times and was wondering if he had a political fallout with some governmental types.

I know they re-opened the diner for a while but were ultimately done in by a combination of factors (mainly COVID) but what happened to cause him to close the FBO? I stumbled into some city meeting minutes about someone else requesting to establish a new fuel farm (in addition to the original) and I guess once this was granted it was just too difficult to attempt to keep the Southern Flyer FBO open.

Does anyone know the back story?

To make this somewhat related to the hanger question, I originally reached out to Jack back in 2017 related to a hanger rental at Brenham and they were renting for $250/ month. As a matter of fact the aircraft I purchased was actually being hangered there when I picked it up.

aggiewyatts
Following - interested in hangar space in BCS or Brenham area.
EBrazosAg
AG
Coulter hangers come up fairly regularly. There is usually room at CLL community hanger. Not private hangers. Look at Navasota and Hearne as well. There have been opportunities at both recently that I have heard of.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG1996
I have a brand new hangar at Navasota. Electric bifold doors and well sealed up.

If someone will tell me how to post pics I have a couple good ones
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
AG1996 said:

I have a brand new hangar at Navasota. Electric bifold doors and well sealed up.

Pretty sure you have to buy a scrip

$10?
AG1996 said:

Go to Imgbb.com
Tap start uploading
Select photos
Choose do not auto delete
Tap upload
Choose full bb code
Copy code
Paste code in your post here
Delete everything before [ img] and after [/img ]

And you get:

MsDoubleD81
AG
When you post a reply, below the box it says Attach: Image. Select that and upload your pic.
AG1996

EBrazosAg
AG
Nice hanger. Looks full .
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG1996
I believe they have some available. Just finished this set a couple months ago. Nice not to have to share in a large group hangar.
Uncle Bug
AG
AG1996 said:

I believe they have some available. Just finished this set a couple months ago. Nice not to have to share in a large group hangar.
Ag1996, this is GREAT news (hangar availability)! ... I believe you said Navasota (?) I believe the 100LL is much cheaper there than KCLL as well.

BTW, your bird looks great in that fresh hangar!

WR/
UncleBug
[also A&M '96]
EBrazosAg
AG
No doubt. Helps avoid hanger rash
AG1996
Yes navasota. Cheap fuel, good people and nice hangars
TSJ
AG
AG1996 said:

Yes navasota. Cheap fuel, good people and nice hangars

Sure would be better if a low time pilot could rent that 182 for some cross country flights for work.
AG1996
I'll keep an eye out for such a deal
Jimbos Plaque
AG
just found this thread, is there a CS version of the North Texas Aviators group on FB?
EBrazosAg
AG
No. Just join central tx, n tx and se texas groups. Se texas (lone star I think) most likely to help.
golf05
I'm looking for an authentic wooden airplane propeller for decoration purposes. Let me know if y'all know of any available nearby
Txt: 979-422-3163
Thanks!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.