thisladyisacop

7,211 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Nom de Plume
gus1390
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You're the best!
BlueMiles
MarineBQ04
AG
Thanks TLIAC! If you need something to do in retirement, I've got an opportunity for you.
lburton
AG
You have given the community great advice on this board. You have also been an amazing represented CSPD well! Enjoy your well deserved retirement and this next phase of your life!
TexasAggie_02
AG
thank you for your service
originaltexan
Hoping for another LEO (just as good and nice as you) steps into this role. You have put law, reason, and common sense in many conversations. You will be missed.

Being a cop is beyond tough right now. I think many agencies will have to dumb down the requirements for new recruits.

The threat of being assaulted, sued, or reprimanded really isn't a threat. It is a function of time.

So, in closing for all the cop haters, please do NOT call the cops the next time you are in a dilemma.

dubi
AG
Thank you!
TLIAC
AG
Thank ya'll for all of the nice comments.

It's getting real now. I just sent my good-bye email to the PD and made my "I'm retiring tomorrow" post on FB. Like I said, I'll still be here, adding my two cents. There are other LEO's that post on this board. Their posting names just aren't as obvious as mine was.
YellowPot_97
dubi
AG
Well, okay then
coconuthead
Our community is lucky to have you! Thank you for caring about us and having the patience and heart to be such a great representative, especially to people whose minds you have changed. You're wonderful!!
Lateralus Ag
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Thank you for your service. You guys are underpaid and underappreciated as far as I'm concerned. But maybe thats a discussion for another time/forum.

Don't complain about your appraised value and don't complain when tax rates go up. Over 60% of your property tax revenues pay for public safety.

Can't have one without the other.
TLIAC
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Thank you for your service. You guys are underpaid and underappreciated as far as I'm concerned. But maybe thats a discussion for another time/forum.

Don't complain about your appraised value and don't complain when tax rates go up. Over 60% of your property tax revenues pay for public safety.

Can't have one without the other.
And here we go. BTW, my appraised value went up, my property taxes went up and I still pay less city property tax than I would if I lived in Bryan.
Nom de Plume
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.