What your energy usage may look like after EcoZapp Efficiency's service

9,445 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We were banking on a review from you but you gotta call us first
cz308
I'd give an honest review for sure, but not for $475.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cs308- If for some reason our process doesn't make your system blow colder air 1. we won't charge you. and 2. I'll give you $100 cash
(pending your system is running well and needs no repair work, and is a regular set-up)

Maybe, just maybe we're not getting on Texags and social media to lie and boost about a service that doesn't work ???? - because that would be dumb

91_Aggie
AG
EcoZapp said:

It may work wonders and make your house feel amazingly different! Hopefully it'll at least save you ~$100 a month especially in the summer months for the next 10 plus years and make your house feel much much better and hopefully you can keep your thermostat on whatever temp you prefer. But without a doubt it will enable your ac to blow colder less humid air or money back plus $100 dollars. Does that sounds fair and reasonable?

How long does the money back plus $100 "warranty" last? And what's the actual guarantee. If my bill doesn't go down, then a guarantee of just "it will blow colder air" doesn't help me. I'm a very skeptical person on things that sound "too good to be true". Need some convincing.

We have a house built in 1998 with the original AC. All our neighbors around us have had to get new AC units over the last 5-7 years, but ours is still running.... it definitely runs more than it should in the summer months.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
91-Aggie I personally haven't been in the HVAC industry long ( our service manager has ~30 years), but from one thing I have learned is that there is alot of money to be made replacing systems ( which is why it's so encouraged), but we can help delay that!! We started selling our efficiency service because we get the biggest joy from helping people out, and saving customers $1000's from potentially having to replace systems is a Win-Win and a Win for the environment, and the smaller win's on your A/C bill are obviously good too.

91-Aggie if you are not impressed by our service ( pending your unit is already at least working semi-well), we'll waive the install charge- just for you We'll even let you hold the camera to film the temp change

cz308
Well isn't that a deal. Perhaps you'll have your first honest review here. Our system is brand spanking new so there is my hesitation.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/260975070974295/

Here's our install at TexAgs for your viewing pleasures

TexAg's has a pretty cool place
happyinBCS
Well I had a COCS energy audit at my home today. It took about an hour and I received a few good ideas, he commented I am doing quite well on energy conservation. Of course I mentioned this product for 475.00 (my AC system is 3 years old with a moderately high SEER #) he cautioned me to stay away from it (I did not say who was offering the product) . His background was large scale HVAC systems before he joined the city. Bottom line I am out, and would not consider it at any price, but I wish you guys all the best, this is America as long as you are honest make all the $$$ you can
cz308
happyinBCS said:

Well I had a COCS energy audit at my home today. It took about an hour and I received a few good ideas, he commented I am doing quite well on energy conservation. Of course I mentioned this product for 475.00 (my AC system is 3 years old with a moderately high SEER #) he cautioned me to stay away from it (I did not say who was offering the product) . His background was large scale HVAC systems before he joined the city. Bottom line I am out, and would not consider it at any price, but I wish you guys all the best, this is America as long as you are honest make all the $$$ you can
What is that old saying? If it ain't broke, don't fix it? Sounds like good advice.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
But if we make it better 1. you save money on repairs. 2. you would use less energy. 3. your system would last longer. That's a win for you, a win for the environment and a tiny win for EcoZapp

Innovation is a great thing
ooshwa
Staff
AG
EcoZapp said:

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/260975070974295/

Here's our install at TexAgs for your viewing pleasures

TexAg's has a pretty cool place

It's definitely blowing colder! Our office is a converted retail space (the old Loupots), and our ACs work hard to keep our large-volume, heavily-windowed space cool. I can't imagine it blowing so much colder not saving us money, but I'll let you guys know!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/261629170908885/

12.5*F change in minutes!! The amount of money we're saving some ppl who don't listen to hvac companies about needlessly replacing units is AMAZING !!!!

JP76
EcoZapp said:

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/261629170908885/

12.5*F change in minutes!! The amount of money we're saving some ppl who don't listen to hvac companies about needlessly replacing units is AMAZING !!!!

I noticed the video installs are all done around 9-10 am when outside temp is still only around 80-85 degrees.

Are you seeing the same temp drop readings during the 2-5 pm time period when the system is being run the hardest at 95-100 degree temps ?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
ours were done around 1:30pm on Tuesday afternoon
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
The temp drop will always be about the same - it's just the speed in which it happens changes with the outside temperature and we don't usually hang around very long after the install to see the full drop, especially on R-410 systems as they usually take awhile.

InMyOpinion
So what's the humidity levels in the homes you have done - hi and low? I would assume the colder air will help remove more humidity but the unit not running as much probably allows for it to jump back up pretty quickly.

I would love to see hourly humidity level readings.

Just for comparison my house stays between 48-50% most of the day, with inside temp at 76 (cause there is always someone home) then at night when we drop the temp down to 74, the humidity will be about 46%
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Humidity depends a ton on how well insulated a house is. Every house is going to be different and have different habits ( cooking, hot showers, letting dog in/out alot, kids etc). However, you can just notice the change in most buildings.

Today just walking outside and back inside will feel like a barrier you cross in my house. It will be a very black and white difference .

I guess we should make a few hygrometer videos on FB -this will help feed our HVAC contractor fan base that despise us entering their trade with a service to save people's unit and not trying to sell them new systems...
Phil Garner
cz308 said:

Scary not seeing anyone come on here to praise you.

Did you even read the thread? Good gosh. I don't know these guys and I don't care about them either way, but the dude makes a fair proposal and you clowns are blowing him up.

Take him up on it or simply ask fair, logical, reasonable questions, or just shut up.

If this was an in person meeting, half you guys would come across as pathetic know-it-alls. In fact, you sound like a bunch of women griping about stupid crap when the solution is simple...take on the challenge or move along.
soso33
Ecozap,
You should offer your services to help out with this situation.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/judge-orders-texas-lower-temperature-sweltering-prison-48732697

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Thanks!
One of our guys have already been in contact with the prison ( or someone) about this situation. Wish it was easier/ quicker to help in places we know we could ( schools, churches, prison, etc..) it unfortunately takes some time/manpower.

sidenote-
We are looking for someone in the near future to help get our donations/ not just for profit side of things going if anyone has experience in this area locally. We do plan on donating a massive amount to non-profits and good causes throughout the state. Our service can carry a TREMENDOUS long-term value to many organizations.

Just think if we save just say $300 of run time from 1 A/C per year. over 10 years thats $3000. Now if that system lasts say 6 years longer because of us, thats ~$6000 in replacement costs.
So if anyone is affiliated with a local worthy non-profit which we could help let us know!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.