What your energy usage may look like after EcoZapp Efficiency's service

9,396 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From an install performed in January. We LOVE seeing electric usage being reduced by ~30% with their houses being colder, less humid, and much more comfortable.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
CS78
So what is it you're doing exactly? And how much does it cost?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
We are enabling A/C systems to blow colder/less humid air, usually between 8-12F !! This reduces run time and thus cuts your electric bill and energy consumption. This occurs by introducing a 10+ year proven additive to the refrigerant/Freon. Right now we are changing only $575 per system and this is a one time service which will last for the life of the unit (pending the refrigerant doesn't get replaced).

Less run time = less repairs = prolonged life
LunitadelNox
https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2841144
halibut sinclair
This won't end well.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Lol we have an awesome service that ppl love and can really benefit so much. We can take 19 year old ac systems and make them work better than new! And we can take a new system and still make it work better than new !! And any online haters may just be a little ignorant .. but we'd love to prove it to anyone
JP76
Dubi has a 25+ year old system and is in BCS. How about you let their system be the guinea pig and do a free install. If the results are what you claim you then you will have all the advertising you need
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
please tell Dubi our number is 979.224.4277
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
So I guess the biggest almost immediate benefit of our service which just so happens to be the toughest to describe is that.... Right now as I'm typing this my A/C is set on 74F when it is very hot and humid outside. My 74F feels colder and better than most people's house being at 70F or below. And yet my A/C is still somehow running less and i'm saving ~30% on my A/C bill.

This is truly the joy that we get to give some people which makes our job AWESOME! - And that my friends on Texags, is job satisfaction.
rc_cat
I don't have a dog in this hunt and I don't claim to know anything about air conditioning and how it works. However, the only testimonials we have seen so far are from the vendor. If this service is so earth-shatteringly great, why aren't there people flocking to this (or the other) thread to talk about their cooler houses and lower bills? Seems everywhere you turn these days, people are asking for good reviews/satisfied survey responses - why not make that happen here?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Because it takes an amazing amount of work, effort, marketing to get anyone to pay attention to anything no matter how good a product is at first. We're still a new business
LunitadelNox
I was a bit incredulous at first, but they have lots of positive reviews for the AC stuff on Facebook.
rc_cat
LunitadelNox said:

I was a bit incredulous at first, but they have lots of positive reviews for the AC stuff on Facebook.
Well - I saw some discussion (similar to what's on here) and 12 positive reviews on FB - many likes, but those don't count as a review. I hope they continue to succeed in their business - but 12 isn't an overwhelming number in my opinion.
KL08AG
AG
I was a total skeptic at first, but I'll happily sit here under a blanket with my A/C set at 75 (when I previously kept it at 67-69 degrees round the clock) and simply tell you EcoZapp has an amazing product on their hands.
justalocal
I'm interested in learning more. Do you have info I can get? Or do I just need to call?
labmansid
So is there any kind of guarantee with this service? That might help.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
If it doesn't work, we don't charge you. But if your system is running ok/ blowing cold air with no major repair work needed, it will work. Pending the freon/ refrigerant isn't too low or over charged- we can top off if needed.

If you have R-22 in your system, we can prove it works sometimes in under 5 mins when the output air drops 12F. Especially the really old systems which may drop 20F in mins- those are really fun

Systems with R-410 run at a higher pressure and may take a day or so to notice a difference as it doesn't mix as fast.
InMyOpinion
EcoZapp said:

If you have R-22 in your system, we can prove it works sometimes in under 5 mins when the output air drops 12F. Especially the really old systems which may drop 20F in mins- those are really fun

What would you say is the lowest air output temp that you need to utilize your service. My unit blows around 45 degrees, If the air drops 12 degrees on my unit that puts me right around freezing.

What AC company do you use to verify the system is functioning properly to begin with?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
The lowest we've taken a few ( usually the older systems) is about 34-38*F. One of our employees' trucks was blowing 11*F in the parking lot last week and we managed to get a truck down to 4*F on that one cold day in December.

We are a fully licensed HVAC company TACLB12752E, and our installer has about 30 years of experience to check your system over
Picadillo
So this stuff can be used on cars and trucks also?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Yes, Lithia here in town can perform this service for cars and trucks! It's about the best upgrade you can imagine, Our black trucks cool off in mins on a hot day and it increases our mpg. [ If the AC compressor doesn't have to work very hard it pulls less energy]. We saw a drop in temp of at least 15 degrees in every one of our trucks.

soso33
I don't think the test proves much. You turn the AC system on the lowest setting for 20 minutes, then test to get your original value, correct? You install the product and let the system run for 10 more minutes.

So we have at this point an AC system cranked full blast for 30 minutes. How long did the install take? I'm guessing the tech takes 10-15 minutes to install the product.

You've got an AC system that has been running for about 40-45 minutes probably. Even with an older system that's probably long enough to blow 10-degree colder air.

With the electric bill, again, this doesn't prove much. We don't know if the house was unoccupied during the months shown. We don't know if the owner simply changed his/her usage patterns unrelated to the installation of your product.

Comfort is a state of mind, one that is hard to measure. I'm guessing if I paid close to $500 for this product, I'd probably be trying pretty hard to convince myself I was comfortable with a higher temp setting on the AC.

I think if you are really trying to prove that the product works as you claim you need to be more rigorous in your testing and provide a larger sample size of client results, not just one electric bill.

thanks
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
soso33 I'll make a bet with you.
Let us install our product in your A/C, and if your bill isn't lower in the following 6 months than it was in the same 6-month time frame from last year. we'll give you your money back plus $500 cash.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
And after 2 weeks if you don't keep your thermostat higher on average than before we'll give you your money back. Aggies are honest. $500 bet will still be valid in 6 months

We have a win-win-win service and we don't make any false claims cuz that would be dumb and against the Aggie Honor code

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Video of an install on a ~5-year-old system.

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/255172358221233/

Temp gauge is difficult to read from a cell phone btw..
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Video this morning on 24-year-old system with R-22. 10+ degree drop in temperature almost within mins.

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/256751524729983/

Temperature gun is a still a little difficult to read with this phone camera
cz308
We have an older house, but the unit is brand new. We still cannot drop the thermostat below 78 because our bill is >$300. Most of our issues are attic related due to ventilation I think. How much would this actually help?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
It may work wonders! And this is what makes our job a blast! !!!!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cz308
EcoZapp said:

It may work wonders! And this is what makes our job a blast! !!!!
That's real encouraging..."It may work"
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
It may work wonders and make your house feel amazingly different! Hopefully it'll at least save you ~$100 a month especially in the summer months for the next 10 plus years and make your house feel much much better and hopefully you can keep your thermostat on whatever temp you prefer. But without a doubt it will enable your ac to blow colder less humid air or money back plus $100 dollars. Does that sounds fair and reasonable?

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
7*F drop within 5-10 mins. Full effects may take ~24 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/257199571351845/
cz308
Scary not seeing anyone come on here to praise you.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.