2014 MyBCS FF league.

43,557 Views | 795 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AboveAndBeyond
Sticks&Stones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I didn't pay attention to bye weeks either and ended up with 6 players on bye this week, including my QB, both starting RBs (along with one backup), and a starting receiver.

I took a flyer on Eli last night, though, and that worked out pretty well
AboveAndBeyond
quote:
Finally one of my guys shows up. No one else will.

That was $5 well spent.
AggieAces06
AG
I paid attention to bye weeks while drafting, but now I have an injured RB, both TE are questionable, and several probables.

Stupid injuries.
aggmaroon
AG
Sticks & Stones - I took the opposite. I gambled on Washington defense doing well against Eli's interception problems lately. I was WRONG! -3 points for my defense.
AboveAndBeyond
You guys smell that?! It's the smell of sweet bye week victories.
eloc62
i can't find a TE to save my life. every one i pick gets injured. Jordan Reed, where are you? isn't about time that hammy is healed? you've been out a month now.
Sticks&Stones
AG
AggieAces06
AG
I had a shot at high score until my defense didn't show up. I would have been better to have played no defense than to have filled the spot for the bye week. -4 points with a full quarter left to play.
AboveAndBeyond
Jesus ****ing Cowboys.... This was supposed to be a cake walk with him starting Pierce and Cousins..... Glad he didn't start ALL his Cowboys!
BMoreBirds
I'm going for the worst showing all time!
BMoreBirds
I'll be trading drew brees for a #1 RB
AboveAndBeyond
Charles or Davis.....Charles or Davis. Sigh.
AboveAndBeyond
B. O. O. M.
fcag
AG
No wonder Brady was available in the late rounds.
eloc62
sometimes it's better, when your defense has a bye week, not to play them, instead of trying to pick up a scrub defense for that week because you think it is a good matchup, and they had 10 days off, and dominated their previous opponent. lesson learned!
fcag
AG
I made several bonehead moves this week that cost me about 40 points. Luckily I still got the win, but missed out on probably my only shot at a weekly high score.
BMoreBirds
Good luck to all. I'm conceding. I've made some trade offers to various people. That said, if no one takes an offer, I'm not going to be even be opening the team to look unless I'm required switch someone in a bye week. But only because it matters to others. That said, if my guy is in a bye I will not be paying for another add so it will be blank. Sorry I didn't put up a worthy defense lol.
fcag
AG
Please field a competitive team each week. You don't have to make waiver moves that cost money, but at least set your lineup each week with the best players you have.
AboveAndBeyond
Who the hell is Triple Crown, and who invited him to play?!?
Sticks&Stones
AG
Whooooo! Solid showing considering that five (5) starters were on paid vacation this week!
BMoreBirds
quote:
Please field a competitive team each week. You don't have to make waiver moves that cost money, but at least set your lineup each week with the best players you have.

That is what I was saying. I'll set a line up, walk away and only change something if I have a bye. I'm no longer going to put any thought into this. I'm a sore loser and I can't take it anymore.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
Who the hell is Triple Crown, and who invited him to play?!
That's me! You invited me. LOL
AboveAndBeyond
quote:
quote:
Who the hell is Triple Crown, and who invited him to play?!
That's me! You invited me. LOL

Haha, I know man. Freaking 4-0.....****.
eloc62
i almost want to consider benching LeSean McCoy after his last 2 weeks performance, but just as sure as i do, he'll go off for 25 pts. c'mon man!
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
i almost want to consider benching LeSean McCoy after his last 2 weeks performance, but just as sure as i do, he'll go off for 25 pts. c'mon man!
Yep. I have him in another league. I think he will break out soon though.
AboveAndBeyond
Ok. The next person to beat me had to be commish next season!

Also, you're welcome for that little number 1 I gave you last week Maroon.
aggmaroon
AG
You got lucky all of my players were on a Bye. I decided I didn't want to drop anyone, so I just didn't play with all my players. I thought you deserved a win
AboveAndBeyond
Ohhhh, THATs how it was?! It wasn't the fact that I started Charles, Nelson, AND Murray?!? I was stupid to start Roth over Luck
Sticks&Stones
AG
quote:

Awesome! I can tell my guys to stop point shaving, since I don't have to be commish after I dominate the rest of the season.
BMoreBirds
Obviously I'm exempt from that lol. Honestly, I very easily could go winless the rest of the way despite anything I do. I did so bad in the Draft...
AboveAndBeyond
quote:
quote:

Awesome! I can tell my guys to stop point shaving, since I don't have to be commish after I dominate the rest of the season.

Damnit Sticks!!
AboveAndBeyond
Week 5. The Battle of the Jesses...... ONE OF US IS GOING DOWN!!! Hey wait a minute.....how the hell did you end up with Mega AND Marshall?!?
AboveAndBeyond
Freaking Crown man.....
AggieAces06
AG
Rodgers had it too easy. Scored all his points in the first half and then sat the whole 4th quarter. At least he got a few more points than his projection.
LastHamlet
AG
About time Lacy did something.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.