Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for a Good Day Lease to take my Grandson

1,050 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by DVM97
buddybee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a reasonably priced day lease for myself and grandson. Looking mainly for a meat hunt don't care for the trophy. Any information or where to look would be welcome.
OnlyForNow
AG
Check out Texas Youth Hunting program.
DVM97
AG
Where are you located?
How old is your grandson?

DVM
buddybee
Im in the Houston area, grandson lives in San Antonio and is 16.
Apache
AG
Would yall be ok with a doe?
buddybee
A doe would be fine I just want to get him out in nature and develop an interest in hunting. He loves going to the range and shooting with his father and me.
Apache
AG
Well I won't accept a lease but you could come out for a weekend and shoot a doe or two and as many hogs as you & he want. Shoot me a PM with your cell # and I can call this weekend to discuss. Gonzales County
buddybee
Apache Thank you so much for the generous offer. I just spoke with my son in San Antonio and he now has secured a place for my grandson to hunt in the Del Rio area. You are a true friend. If we ever cross paths again please let me buy you lunch at the City Market in Luling or there is a Mexican Place in Gonzalez that is very good. You being in the area can even find a better place that I may not know about. Thanks again.
DVM97
AG
buddybee said:

Im in the Houston area, grandson lives in San Antonio and is 16.

Reach out to me next year, we can work something similar out, Doe/pigs/javelina. Would be happy to host you guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.