Outdoors
Sponsored by

Lab ate my Uncrustables

8,036 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by HtownAg92
insulator_king
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DiskoTroop said:

Came across this today and figure some of y'all might be interested. I'd be lying if I said it didn't pique my interest too…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8E5IvOpldZ/?igsh=aWN5MzU3Nzh6ZHgx

Kudos for spelling pique correctly.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Tailgate88 said:

MadDog73 said:

I left a couple of grape uncrustables on the kitchen counter to thaw and my lab ate them. First time she has ever done something like that. She is 5 years old and weighs 100 lbs. Should I be conerned?

My 90lb (now) black Lab ate an entire package of hamburger buns when he was 1.5 years old. In the bag. He pooped the bag out two days later and never showed a single sign of distress

YMMV
It's amazing how resilient dog digestive systems are. We used maxi pads in a diaper when Beagle #2 would go in heat. She would pull the pads out and eat them. The next day she was like a tampon factory and the day after that the plastic liner would pass. Like yours, she never once showed any distress.
Tanya 93
The strawberry ones are better.

Having one for dinner tonight
Beckdiesel03
AG
I had to stop buying the Nutella ones because my kids would eat them like there was no tomorrow.
HtownAg92
AG
Back when we rescued our chocolate lab from a loony family member, he had severe separation anxiety that we first just played off as being a chewing puppy. Then one day we came home to a series of piles of what looked like puke filled with rocks and other various objects. We looked around at the damage and in one day, he had chewed up, eaten and thrown up:

The back cover to a remote control
Two front covers of hardback books
His tennis ball and two chew toys
A giant pile of fireplace liner rocks

He lived through it just fine, but went on prozak after that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.