Outdoors
Sponsored by

Please tell me big farm cat…

2,238 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mowdy Ag
flipper94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These pics just popped up on a cellular game cam we put on our driveway into our place in Nacogdoches.

bigevent99
AG
Bobcat
flipper94
AG
Cool. See the short tail now. I like bobcats. And feral cats. Random other types of big cats not so much.
The System
AG
Looks like a bobcat
ttha_aggie_09
AG
We're getting closer to an actual mountain lion after this thread.
Fenrir
Wish I had a decent dashcam the other day, had a small bobcat cross road right in front of me.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Big giant farm bobcat.
AgEng06
AG
flipper94 said:

Cool. See the short tail now. I like bobcats. And feral cats. Random other types of big cats not so much.

Ok, well now that the riddle is solved, I have to admit... I was confused by this particular post when I read it because that's very clearly a bobcat in the pictures.

No offense meant to the OP, of course.
cupofjoe04
AG
flipper94 said:

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Pretty tall bob, it looks like.

But my list is pretty opposite of yours: I love mountain lions (and I lived for many years in an area with a very high density. Had them in our yard. Just trained the kids on what to do, and never thought to much about them till we would see one). Bobcats are pretty cool too, I love watching them work. But feral cats…………….. ugh. They are hell on the local birds and other small wildlife.
RoadkillBBQ
Looks like a bobcat that might identify as a mountain lion the way "it's" hiding those spots.
Moon Shadow
I live in CS (Woodcreek) and on a Sat. about 15 years ago went out to my pickup to look for something I'd left in it.
About 5 minutes later here comes a bobcat trotting down the residential street.
It was apparently looking for an easy way to get to the creek bed.
O.G.
Long/lanky one like that would separate the men from the boys when if you ever ran him with hounds. He could run for hours.
Bohemian Ag13
AG
Mountain lion that got his tail bit off by a bobcat!
Mowdy Ag
AG
I moved my post to the Bobcat Pic Thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.