Outdoors
Sponsored by

Never rent from Extra Space Storage, as they are scammers!

6,289 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by The Wonderer
Baseball Is Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bought a huge gun lot unit, which turned sideways. They knew there was a lot of good stuff in there and most likely stole it all. My only point, is don't rent from this crap company!
Baseball Is Life

They made the auction house ban me, so I couldn't get the guns nor a refund. I am sure this shady property dug through the unit and knew what I had I bought.
Baseball Is Life
They stole my money, tried to get me to turn the guns over to them, and then when I didn't play, they contacted the auction house to ban me.
Baseball Is Life
Look at the scam/stage unit they pulled at their other property. They took all the shoe boxes and moved them up front. Photo 1 vs photo 5 are very different. Count the shoe boxes, in a unit they aren't supposed to touch

https://www.storagetreasures.com/auctions/tx/austin/4244679

If I didn't get jacked, I would have hooked up the whole OB board.up.

Baseball Is Life
The auction said "Guns and ammo are not for sale.". I called to clarify what that meant. They told me any open guns or ammo had to be instantly turned over and they expected anything you found (unsupervised at home) to be turned over, which I agreed to. I won the auction and then it changed to that I had to clean the unit in front of them and give them all the guns and ammo on site. I didn't agree to that.

At that point, they banned me from the unit and wouldn't cancel the auction. That means I am out all the money, but couldn't collect on the unit. I was super nice and just trying to work through this, They 100% know what was in there, are mad I won and doing what they can to jack with me.

Baseball Is Life
Also, I hit the motherload (it has been deposited at the bank) on a cheap unit the other day. Give and take of this crazy world.

Baseball Is Life
If anyone wants to sub:

https://www.youtube.com/@bizebody

I am going to post the money unit soon, but I have the drug unit, AgAlaska gun unit and others already up.
Baseball Is Life
AgAlaska ammo clean out vid:

You're not on camera, but I hope you are cool with the video!
Brad Jerry Mitch
Could I offer you a conciliatory day hunt on a really nice ranch in South Texas?
Belton Ag
AG
Baseball Is Life said:

The auction said "Guns and ammo are not for sale.". I called to clarify what that meant. They told me any open guns or ammo had to be instantly turned over and they expected anything you found (unsupervised at home) to be turned over, which I agreed to. I won the auction and then it changed to that I had to clean the unit in front of them and give them all the guns and ammo on site. I didn't agree to that.

At that point, they banned me from the unit and wouldn't cancel the auction. That means I am out all the money, but couldn't collect on the unit. I was super nice and just trying to work through this, They 100% know what was in there, are mad I won and doing what they can to jack with me.

I'm not necessarily taking their side but if you knew going into it that the unit sale didn't include any guns or ammo, how exactly were you going to " hook the whole OB board up", as you said in your other post?

I may be misreading your posts but it sounds like you intended to keep any guns you found while unsupervised at home, which violates the terms you agreed to.

Sucks you didn't get a refund, though.
DiskoTroop
In…
Bayou City
Lol. Looks like Cinnamon Stixxx didn't pay her unit. What's that's mother load total? $215?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Bayou City said:

What's that's mother load total? $215?
If mine, the mother load is getting parlayed into (dozens of) scratch-offs.
Belton Ag
AG
Bayou City said:

Lol. Looks like Cinnamon Stixxx didn't pay her unit. What's that's mother load total? $215?

I'm surprised there wasn't glitter all over that pile of scrilla.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
You wrote "unsupervised" in parentheses when explaining the terms of the deal. Was that stated specifically in writing or was that your interpretation?
Bayou City
Better than blood stains on bills that smell like Cool Water.
Mas89
AG
Baseball Is Life said:

Also, I hit the motherload (it has been deposited at the bank) on a cheap unit the other day. Give and take of this crazy world.

You took all of the tips a stripper made one weekend. I'll bet those ones smell like vanilla.
big ben
AG
Does one realistically think the "picture taker" simply opens the door, snaps a pic, and walks off without looking?

OP I sure hope your retired
Bayou City
That's probs just her morning shift. She went to $1 steak lunch at the Men's Club and lost her way: Blanky, Toaster, Radio, and The Brave Little Stripper coming soon to Amazon Prime soon.
Windy City Ag
AG
RK
AG
this thread
RK
AG
is pretty weird
RK
AG
in my opinion
Furlock Bones
AG
the OP sounds like he's on several pills.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
So they held you to the terms you agreed to and your response is a long series of posts on a random message board griping about being scammed because they held you to the terms you agreed to?
p_bubel
Jason_Roofer
None of this makes sense. Prior to auction, the storage company has already gone through all of the unit and inventoried everything. If they didn't want you do have the guns, they would have made those disappear prior to any auction.
Furlock Bones
AG
Also how does a storage auction where you misunderstood the rules relate to renting a unit from said company?
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
OP, have you ever assisted any Nigerian princes in the transference of currency?
Fenrir
Furlock Bones said:

Also how does a storage auction where you misunderstood the rules relate to renting a unit from said company?

Not gonna lie, I just skimmed the OP and for a while thought he was saying he had a rental unit and the rental people stole his *****..was trying tof figure out who stores guns in a rental unit and doesn't lock it.
Bayou City
When Baseball is Life, nothing else matters.
Bayou City
Can we get a rule #1 on the owner of those singles?
Centerpole90
AG
In.
big ben
AG
Never mix pills and booze
agsalaska
AG
Yea man its cool. Those things look like a lot of fun.

That flight log was weird going through.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.