Outdoors
Sponsored by

neighbors dog

9,567 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Gilligan
KRamp90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, I think you reversed the recommendations provided, but good on you for getting it taken care of!
O.G.
AstroAggie15 said:

Well guys I took yalls advice and banged the dog while the wife watched. Now im unemployed and on a list. Also need a lawyer and probably a penicillin shot.

Last time I ask y'all for help. Ffs
Well dude, you banged the ugliest dog in the bunch!
big ben
AG
AstroAggie15 said:

Well guys I took yalls advice and banged the dog while the wife watched. Now im unemployed and on a list. Also need a lawyer and probably a penicillin shot.

Last time I ask y'all for help. Ffs

At this point I'd forget the first two SS and just STFU

Bonfire97
AG
Man, I love the OB. This thread might be the best one since Doss.

In all seriousness, just get a 50 mile fence charger (a high Joule SOB) and run a hotwire about 2" above the ground along your fence. Once that little ******* hits that trying to come through it will stop. Make sure to properly ground the fence charger.
Drip99
AG
FSGuide
Next time it gets in your yard, catch it and take it to the pound BUT not your local pound. Take it to one a couple cities away or in the neighboring county
Old Sarge
AG
robbio said:

I heard of a client in a small community who had a female dog in heat and he kept her in a fenced back yard but the neighborhood dogs would dig in to get to her. He went around the whole neighborhood and knocked on every door and asked them if they could keep their dogs up while his was in heat. Over the next several days they kept coming back. So he tied up his female dog in his garage with the door open just enough to admit a dog. When all the male dogs got in there he shut the garage door and started his lawnmower to mask the noise and shot all the offending dogs. A few days later the neighbors would come by and ask if he had seen their dogs.

I'm not recommending this procedure.
Procedure needs:

Muriatic Acid
Bone Saws
Rubber apron and shoulder length gloves
Face shield
Bone saws
Maul
Grandpa
Firethewagonsup
Picture of Butchy on the wall
"Green" is the new RED.
Animal Eight 84
AG
Ogre09 said:

V8Aggie said:

Clearly you need to bang his wife while the dog watches.

Or bang the dog while the wife watches…
That kinda stuff happens in Montgomery County

BBQAG92
AG
zooguy96 said:

S,S,S.

Make sure no cameras (I.e. Ring cameras, etc).

We had a neighbor dog that was killing animals on our land when I was a kid (as well as others). Other neighbor "accidentally" ran it over.

Sorry for the dumb question, but what does SSS mean?
Ogre09
AG
Shoot, shovel, shut up
Gilligan
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

Yeah, SSS is WAY out the window.

You talked to him, and now if the dog goes missing he is coming straight to you.
You posted online, and that's viewable by anyone. Always.

Now, you HAVE to make sure those i's are crossed and t's are dotted if you are going to pull the trigger. Especially ensuring you undersatnd the definiont of "livestock" and applicaiont of laws, as well as any city ordinances on discharging firearms.

In this scenario, I think the BEST course of action is the drop the dog off at the pound the next time it's in your fence. You aren't doing anything wrong, and aren't killing the dog. No need to threaten or even talk to the neighbor. If they come and ask, just tell them where the dog is. Or, if you want a permenant solution, drive to a pound a few counties away, and don't say anything if they come asking where the dog is.

This! You posted online. This was the first limiting factor when I started reading this thread. Don't post your intentions.

Grew up with chickens, pigs, cows.

You kill what's messing with your livestock.
Gilligan
AG
Old Sarge said:

robbio said:

I heard of a client in a small community who had a female dog in heat and he kept her in a fenced back yard but the neighborhood dogs would dig in to get to her. He went around the whole neighborhood and knocked on every door and asked them if they could keep their dogs up while his was in heat. Over the next several days they kept coming back. So he tied up his female dog in his garage with the door open just enough to admit a dog. When all the male dogs got in there he shut the garage door and started his lawnmower to mask the noise and shot all the offending dogs. A few days later the neighbors would come by and ask if he had seen their dogs.

I'm not recommending this procedure.
Procedure needs:

Muriatic Acid
Bone Saws
Rubber apron and shoulder length gloves
Face shield
Bone saws
Maul
Grandpa
Firethewagonsup
Picture of Butchy on the wall

This is that scenario when you call your best friend and no explanation is needed. He just helps you get rid of the evidence.

Also, you failed to include the qty of muriatic acid. hint - the gallon you keep in the garage to balance your pool PH isn't enough!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.