Outdoors
Sponsored by

Beryl

10,071 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No, but the water that is there is extremely warm, and the storm is just 4mph shy of cat 1 right now.

But as badly as the weather people want it to develop into a nasty hurricane, I don't think - thank God - it's got much time left to get too strong.

If it hits Cat 1, it will be for a very short time I'm guessing.
fullback44
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

fullback44: As a Rockport resident that went through Harvey, I STRONGLY object to your post. Pray no one in Texas is affected by this storm. Really shallow post!
Quote:

I wish it would turn more towards Rockport - Corpus area… possibly get some rain in SA area and south towards the coast

Bro..I had a house in Port A 150 yards from the water during Harvey…. I saw the real deal, I dealt with it, it honestly wasn't that bad, didn't even file a claim for a Cat 4 storm … not worried about a Trop Storm / Cat 1 … that being said, our ranch north east of Beeville needs the rain …. It's gotta hit somewhere I wish it would have brought us some rain.. oh yeah.. shallow post it is not bro
atmtws
AG
Everyone run for the hills!!!
Bayou City
Supposed to be a Cat 1 through the entire Houston area tomorrow morning.
Animal Eight 84
AG

Current PSA message going viral in Bay City…..

sunchaser
AG
I agree. I was on a board in Port A of a large condo complex. The rebuild took 4-1/2 years to complete at around $55 million and it stole a lot of time from the 5 of us. It is virtually impossible to get insurance on the coast. If another Harvey comes along I don't believe it will be available except for individual housing.
milner79
Gilligan said:

Still a tropical storm so far. Not much water left to develop into a cat 1.

For everyone in its path let's pray it stays a TS and weakens quickly over land.

User name checks out.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.