Big F is correct.
bigF said:AgFrogfan said:
These are from the family collection that I rediscovered recently. I remember finding 2 of them personally but couldn't tell ya much more than that.
The big white one seems pretty neat.
I've been trying to figure out a nice way to say it with no disrespect. The five points on the right side of the photo are not legit. They are gift shop points from India. Others look good. Bottom left material is suspect for Texas.
bigF said:AgFrogfan said:
These are from the family collection that I rediscovered recently. I remember finding 2 of them personally but couldn't tell ya much more than that.
The big white one seems pretty neat.
I've been trying to figure out a nice way to say it with no disrespect. The five points on the right side of the photo are not legit. They are gift shop points from India. Others look good. Bottom left material is suspect for Texas.
aggiez03 said:bigF said:AgFrogfan said:
These are from the family collection that I rediscovered recently. I remember finding 2 of them personally but couldn't tell ya much more than that.
The big white one seems pretty neat.
I've been trying to figure out a nice way to say it with no disrespect. The five points on the right side of the photo are not legit. They are gift shop points from India. Others look good. Bottom left material is suspect for Texas.
So, you're confirming they were made by Indians! Great. Dot, not feather......




hillcountryag86 said:
BMach said:
Also found these in the backyard "camp." No idea how to date but they're old.
John Cocktolstoy said:
Worked at Aquarena Springs back in the day. They had the archeology site underwater. I found some cool handtools, the best was a scrape. When you put it in your hand you could feel the slight indentations for fingers. Someone went and told that I found it and it went up front to the display case. My best find ever.
Hank the Grifter said:John Cocktolstoy said:
Worked at Aquarena Springs back in the day. They had the archeology site underwater. I found some cool handtools, the best was a scrape. When you put it in your hand you could feel the slight indentations for fingers. Someone went and told that I found it and it went up front to the display case. My best find ever.
Doesn't hold a candle to Ralph.



maddiedou said:
Does petrified wood count if so this is my third bowl in 12 years
Every time I till the garden they come to the top somehow
clinto said:
Here's one I found recently





