Outdoors
Sponsored by

AKC Chocolate Lab Pups

8,465 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by wareagle044
agvet13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AKC Chocolate Lab Pups
Born 12/27/20223
Males and Females available.

This should be an exceptional all chocolate litter. These pups should have great intelligence and striking good looks. Bull has thrown pups that are amazing family dogs as well as hunters and competition dogs.
Pups will be raised in my home and go through the Early Neurologic Stimulation program as well as a variety of stimulation as they grow. They will come with dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st vaccinations and pre-paid microchip.

Bull is Mr. Consistent and all business in the field. He has a great temperament and super calm demeanor. He is definitely known for his great personality. Bull was the youngest chocolate male to pass the 2019 Master National and has a 100% pass rate in all 3 Master Nationals run. Bull is #1 on the Top US Master Hunter dogs for 2022. He has 1 Grand pass and will run the 2023 Spring Grand.
Ruby is an exceptional marker and great team player. She is quiet and steady at the line with impeccable line manners. Ruby has a great off switch and is wonderful in the house parked on the couch.

https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=48960

Contact me at agvet13 at yahoo . com or call/text 512 6 63- 53 35
magnumtmp
AG
Beautiful dogs! All of them! I can smell the puppy breath from here, and I love it.
jt2hunt
AG
One female is taken!!!!
WestGalvestonAggie
Son of a. I've been watching this forum every day for a while now waiting for this post. A couple hours ago I got tired of waiting and put a non-refundable deposit down on my new lab pup from another breeder. I've been waiting for almost two years to do it. Unbelievable timing. I'm just shaking my head over here. Beautiful pups!
AgResearch
AG
You can always get two.
whitespikes06
AG
We're getting a male out of this litter!
WestGalvestonAggie
AgResearch said:

You can always get two.
Been there, done that. I've had three at a time before actually, but I unfortunately don't have the space now!
agvet13
AG
WestGalvestonAggie said:

Son of a. I've been watching this forum every day for a while now waiting for this post. A couple hours ago I got tired of waiting and put a non-refundable deposit down on my new lab pup from another breeder. I've been waiting for almost two years to do it. Unbelievable timing. I'm just shaking my head over here. Beautiful pups!
I'm sorry!! I bet you still got a great pup... let me know if you change your mind and want an additional
DBill
AG
Second in line for a female, thanks agvet!
SquanchyAg
agvet13 said:

AKC Chocolate Lab Pups
Born 12/27/20223
Males and Females available.

This should be an exceptional all chocolate litter. These pups should have great intelligence and striking good looks. Bull has thrown pups that are amazing family dogs as well as hunters and competition dogs.
Pups will be raised in my home and go through the Early Neurologic Stimulation program as well as a variety of stimulation as they grow. They will come with dewclaws removed, dewormed, 1st vaccinations and pre-paid microchip.

Bull is Mr. Consistent and all business in the field. He has a great temperament and super calm demeanor. He is definitely known for his great personality. Bull was the youngest chocolate male to pass the 2019 Master National and has a 100% pass rate in all 3 Master Nationals run. Bull is #1 on the Top US Master Hunter dogs for 2022. He has 1 Grand pass and will run the 2023 Spring Grand.
Ruby is an exceptional marker and great team player. She is quiet and steady at the line with impeccable line manners. Ruby has a great off switch and is wonderful in the house parked on the couch.

https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=48960

Contact me at agvet13 at yahoo . com or call/text 512 6 63- 53 35

How much are you asking?
Unemployed
AG
Per the link, $1800.
agvet13
AG
Pups are 1 week old now and are little fatties!
Hwy30East
Good looking pups!

I wish we had room for one...
wareagle044
I'm in on this one. Back in the retriever game.
wareagle044
DBill / Whitespikes / jt2hunt

looks like we'll be puppy siblings - any other TexAggers in this litter?
agvet13
AG
Pups are 5 weeks old and super cute!! 2 males remain looking for their forever homes!! Ready to Go in about 2 weeks.

AgLandMan
AG
I have a chocolate male out of this bloodline from way da go call of the wild and watermarks troublesome bonnie. I guess he would be a great uncle to Bull. Hes going on 12 now so might be time to pick up a male pup. He's still got it though.

AgLandMan
AG
Here's Rip at 4 years old. He's a little darker than Bull but they almost look identical.

wareagle044
Pretty excited about the pup we are getting from this litter

GREENEBUCK'S WARTIME BRIDGE TO THE BEACH - "Higgins"

Can't wait to pick him up
streetfighter2012
AG
agvet13 said:

Pups are 5 weeks old and super cute!! 2 males remain looking for their forever homes!! Ready to Go in about 2 weeks.

Sent the picture to my wife asking if she wanted chocolate for Valentine's Day and unfortunately she said not this year. Hope you can find some good homes for the last couple of pups.
TheVarian
AG
Did the same, might be getting a little buddy
javajaws
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

agvet13 said:

Sent the picture to my wife asking if she wanted chocolate for Valentine's Day and unfortunately she said not this year. Hope you can find some good homes for the last couple of pups.
You're not supposed to send pics until after the first kiss!
agvet13
AG
UPDATE!!
2 males still looking for their forever homes. Ready to go next weekend. Black collar and Grey collar are still available. Both are very outgoing and love to explore. Both have a great affinity for the wings but also love to cuddle. (Mr. Blue has an awesome Aggie home but wanted his picture taken.)

WestGalvestonAggie
Brought my pup home 2 weeks ago. Different breeder as you may recall, and he's an English, but I'm glad I got him. It's been a while since I've had a pup. He's going to be great one day. I keep telling myself that...
mnd22
AG
Beautiful puppies! If my husband and I didn't already have two, I would be really tempted.
agvet13
AG
Mr. Black is the last man standing now! He is super sweet and adventurous.
cupofjoe04
AG
agvet13 said:

Mr. Black is the last man standing now! He is super sweet and adventurous.
SSSOOOOOOO tempting. But we just can't right now. Our lab would love a friend, but we are in the middle of a transition, and need to settle before I take on puppy training.
Beckdiesel03
AG
There is nothing better than a boy chocolate lab. I'm on #2 and they are just so fantastic. Good luck with finding him a home-someone take this puppy!
jt2hunt
AG
I will be picking up our lab tomorrow afternoon. My son is so excited to have a puppy!
Beckdiesel03
AG
You got Black?!!!
wareagle044
Blue pup has been chasing our toddlers around for 2 days now. He is an awesome little pup!

We walked some laps around academy today and went to lunch in downtown Bryan. Hope to get him on the farm this weekend

Agvet13 raises em right!
DBill
AG
Our green girl will be picked up Sunday!!!! Soooooo excited!
whitespikes06
AG
We're picking up Mr. Tan this weekend also!
WestGalvestonAggie
wareagle044 said:

Did you used to raise retrievers in Auburn Alabama by chance?
wareagle044
WestGalvestonAggie said:

wareagle044 said:

Did you used to raise retrievers in Auburn Alabama by chance?

I did. I'm now located in Bryan. My last litter was in 2012.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.