Outdoors
Sponsored by

AKC Chocolate Lab Pups

8,510 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by wareagle044
WestGalvestonAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought so. Good luck with your new pup! I'm pretty sure I had one of your old ones and he was the best dog I've ever had. We were blessed to have him for 12 years.
jt2hunt
AG

wareagle044
Our pup Higgins went back to agvet today for training for the next few months bumping this thread bc her and her husband have a really awesome set up with AC kennels and an indoor training space.

Higgins is kennel mates with his brother, Tucker who was also dropped off today
whitespikes06
AG
Tucker is our dog! Happy to hear he'll have a litter mate there with him. They do have a really nice set up for training!
wareagle044
whitespikes06 said:

Tucker is our dog! Happy to hear he'll have a litter mate there with him. They do have a really nice set up for training!

they're in the kennel beside each other -I expect they're trading stories with each other catching up on the last 6 months
agvet13
AG
So excited to have my boys, Tucker and Higgins back!!!
agvet13
AG
I am planning a repeat breeding this fall if anyone missed out on this one!! This was an exceptional pairing!
jt2hunt
AG
I can concur!
Chula has been an amazing dog so far!
I highly recommend pups from this pairing!!
DBill
AG
Our green collar girl from this litter, Scout, has been amazing! Huge recommendation for agvet!
tx1c
AG
Surely there's a rule somewhere that says you can't bump a thread like this without updated pics.
wareagle044
tx1c said:

Surely there's a rule somewhere that says you can't bump a thread like this without updated pics.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.