Outdoors
Sponsored by

Calling Eyeguy, parts question...

1,003 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 12Power
ShouldastayedataTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was lucky enough to take advantage of one of your specials on an AR build about a year and a half ago. Love it and as rarely as I get to shoot these days it is usually the first one out of the closet to take to the range. I have a question though, do you or would you be willing to put together a kit of the replacement parts you used in the build? Not the receivers or barrel, but the various other springs, pins, etc? It was one of your base builds and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all or anything in need of replacement, just curious if it would be possible to get a set of replacement internals for just in case? Many thanks for the great build and I do get compliments on it every time I go out with it, even if it is a simple black AR and nothing really fancy.
SMM48
AG
Many manuf offer what you are looking for. So yes it is possible for eyeguy to get for you.

For example.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15/spare-parts/lower-parts-kits
ShouldastayedataTm
Thanks I have seen all the parts kits out there, but am looking to keep the parts the same and throw some additional business Eyeguy's way, while saving for my next big purchase from him. He provides great insight and knowledge and great opportunities for us OBers and want to keep him coming back here often...
meggy09
AG
Dude just buy a $20 oops kit from one of the dozens that are out there. It's a few spring and pins.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
More than happy to. But yeah the oops kits like that may be a bit cheaper than I can do
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
ShouldastayedataTm
Thanks for the feedback, will go that route instead.
SMM48
AG
(Goes to look for oops kit. Buys a new lower)
12Power
More like $9.99 at primary arms. Lower parts kits.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.