Outdoors
Sponsored by

DisabledOutdoorsmenUSA banquet

517 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Doc2244
wheelz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys, I wanted to make a post about an organization I'm involved with in Texas because our great state has needed something like this for a long time. There have been others, but this one has the vision and momentum to be able to reach a lot more people and touch a lot more lives.

It's DOUSA, and our first banquet is going to be held next month in Boerne, Tx, and I'd love for all of you to come. Come find out what we're doing and support our cause. We're just getting started and already have new chapters in Utah & South Carolina. We're still looking for auction items too!

Here are a few pics of some of the outdoor events we were able to host last year.

Co-Host - Able Outdoors
wheelz
AG
bump
Co-Host - Able Outdoors
Doc2244
The USDA Forest Service and partners have been hosting the Angelina Wheeling Sportsman Event since 2009 in Nacogdoches County. The partners are USDA Forest Service, National Forest and Grasslands in Texas, Texas Parks and Wildlife, USDA Southern Research Station, Simon Winston Tree Farm, National Wild Turkey Federation, Chapters April AWOL of Nacogdoches, TX and Piney Woods Chapter Lufkin, TX , and National Resource Conservation Service. This event has been held annually. The Angelina Wheeling Sportsman Event has been a huge success due to lots of volunteer assistance. You can contact the USFS, NFGT for more information.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.