Outdoors
Sponsored by

Great experience with Yeti customer service

1,648 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgDad121619
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I've had the Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 for a couple years and loved it. Somehow the zipper got screwed up and the teeth were all janky so it would close up properly. Filed a warranty claim and within 24 hours got an email with the warranty paperwork and a prepaid shipping label to send it back. 10 days later I've now received a brand new Yeti Hopper Backflip 24.

I know people bag on Yeti as overpriced or whatever but I've had nothing but good experiences with their stuff and thought it warranted a shout out for them standing behind a product and replacing it.
Picard
AG
Good to know, but I can't afford to be a Yeti owner

rootube
AG
My relationship with igloo is they don't call me and I don't call them.
DuncanLEO
TarponChaser said:

So I've had the Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 for a couple years and loved it. Somehow the zipper got screwed up and the teeth were all janky so it would close up properly. Filed a warranty claim and within 24 hours got an email with the warranty paperwork and a prepaid shipping label to send it back. 10 days later I've now received a brand new Yeti Hopper Backflip 24.

I know people bag on Yeti as overpriced or whatever but I've had nothing but good experiences with their stuff and thought it warranted a shout out for them standing behind a product and replacing it.
They've probably got two more to send you before they would start losing money on your initial transaction.
ought1ag
AG
AgDad121619
AG
TarponChaser said:

I was hoping to catch your attention for some tips on tarpon fishing -cape San blas area

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3206265
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.