Outdoors
Sponsored by

Prayers for my son

8,175 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag 11
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dang, Joey, sorry that I'm just seeing this.

I'm really glad to hear your boy is doing better and will continue to pray for him and your family.
agsalaska
trip98
AG
Did he get covid test?
Buddies daughter never had heart issue and is an athlete. Bam he got covid and gave to family and she had heart issue shortly after...tired, low oxygen, heart racing. Visits to cardiologist at Texas children's for a month and it had gone away and they said safe to resume activity. Said they expected it to be due to the virus and just keep eye on her going forward.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Sorry to hear little man was down but glad he is doing better!
cupofjoe04
AG
Yep, tested negative for all the usual suspects. flu, RSV, covid, etc...

Doc felt that the heart and O2 levels were unrelated (as in heart was a pre-existing murmur)
Mark Fairchild
AG
Just checking before turning in for the night. So thankful to hear he's feeling better. Prayers for healing and thanksgiving. God's peace cover all your family and the little cup!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
cupofjoe04
AG
Thanks again everyone for all your prayers.

He continues to improve as his little body fights whatever bug it caught (we still haven't been able to determine). Oxygen is back to normal, so that is great. We are following up on the heart murmur, but not super concerned at this point.

He is VERY tired. Feel asleep standing up. Literally. Poor guy.

lazuras_dc
AG
Very odd. My nephew had a febrile seizure over Memorial Day and tested negative to all the virus panel. Meanwhile a friend of mine has been in bed all week with muscle aches and fever. Same story.
Pops81
AG
Just now seeing this...T&P for LittleCup.

ETA: Amazing pic. My kiddos are adults now, but they could also fall asleep anywhere. (Although I do not recall sleeping standing up.)
Ag 11
AG
Glad that he is feeling better, great picture! Awesome shirt, my little guy has the same one! haha

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.